Bitcoin owners have all earned killing

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 25 00:02:07 PST 2024

I'm thinking a sort of mini Butlerian Jihad.

Since all btc owners are presently collaborating with the fascist police-state of El Salvador it is only fitting and right they be collectively kidnapped and slowly tortured to death.
Many of them could dodge this fate by bringing down the govt there themselves.
However unlikely that scenario is due to their collective cretinism.

Lots of Randite, Paultard morons over there in the Austro-libertarian empire!

So its a dirty job. Thankfully we're now amassing enough obscene crypto profits to contract the worst of it out. It'll be mostly like disposing of the canonical car thieves in " Assassination Politics".

And once its all over and the bloods dried it will become a tremendous example of a statists bear trap to be avoided at all costs.

Kill one Saylor - scare off a thousand Balajis.

Children yet unborn will cry out in anguish when they see what we did to them.

But they'll know - THEY'LL KNOW - their future belongs to anarchism.