The Introverts Have Taken Over the US Economy

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Jan 22 03:38:15 PST 2024

The Introverts Have Taken Over the US Economy
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2024-01-22/the-introverts-have-taken-over-the-us-economy

A hip and sophisticated friend, a longtime New Yorker, complained to me
recently about a potential date. “He wanted to meet at 6 o’clock for
dinner,” she said. “Can you imagine? I don’t leave the house until 7:30 at
the earliest!” I nodded sympathetically, but as someone who has been known
to have an early dinner myself, I couldn’t help but wonder: “What does she
think this is, 2018?”