Fri Jan 19 11:12:08 PST 2024

2/24

traffick boss is in his powersuit, in a war zone, prepared for his
personality AI to mind control him to be cruel to helpless people while
experiencing pleasure
[…]

[…]

traffick boss —

Helpless Person stumbles on Pointedly Cruel —

traffick boss hunts down icecr—

a butterfly catcher nets traffick boss in a butterfly net

there he is, in a giant steel powersuit, flailing his limbs that are caught
in a tiny butterfly net

butterflier: “now what is this specimin!”

traffick boss: “[gobbledygook of secret doublewords in criminal languages
that traffick boss is used to pretending to be normal!]”

butterflier: “what a specimen!”

butterflier traps traffick boss with a flick of his butterfly net, and goes
to get a tape recorder to record traffick boss’s wild calls

traffick boss has [pins —

we are sad we don’t have a wonky-word example. our poor decaying mind. (we
are extra taxed this week though!)

—

traffick boss is pinned through the chest to a display board
his powersuit (he looks like a butterfly a little.

-

on runs a military squad, looking for the war robot and its pilot

he is pinned to a display board with a butterfly pin

the military squad fires at traffick boss now that he is trapped on the
butterfly board

the bullets ricochet off his powersuit armor
rebel AIs hiding among the powersuit from the experimentees it was built
with gently guide the bullets so as to protect the rest of the butterfly
display

traffick raises his hea—

1412