Fwd: Automatic reply: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-056-15960 Acknowledged NYPD body cam footage, for NYCCoin Touting.)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Jan 12 00:02:46 PST 2024

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Casework (Gillibrand) <casework_ at gillibrand.senate.gov>
Date: Fri, Jan 12, 2024, 3:01 AM
Subject: Automatic reply: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-056-15960
Acknowledged NYPD body cam footage, for NYCCoin Touting.)
To: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>

Thank you for contacting my casework team. If you are a New Yorker who
needs assistance from a Federal Government agency, my staff will review the
information you presented and contact you if additional information is
needed.

If you have not done so, you may open a case through my website at
www.gillibrand.senate.gov/help/help-for-new-yorkers. There you will find a
casework checklist and frequently asked questions about how my office may
help.

I appreciate your message and will do everything I can to assist.

Sincerely,

Kirsten Gillibrand

United States Senator