Mon Jan 8 17:58:54 PST 2024

bought the books bought the books !!!
now i am sharing the purchase on the list i will likely experience
[further desire to share them] and may want to get more >_> i shoul
dmaybe buy twice as many as i claim i am in case there is behavioral
feedback. [maybe later??]

uh!

right

traffick boss and seashell and squirrel and karl [and maybe
memory-part?] dance around like ring-around-the-rosies celebrating
buying a cult recovery workbook :D
:S memory part cam ein fr--

---
2054 !

:)

my plan tonight is to stay up until 1am. i have things -- etc !
abc ! abc .

--
so the --um

--
traffick boss is sitting in a tv-show-poker-room, playing poker with
criminal types

traffick boss is sitting in front of a computer, a rats nest of wires
and lights.
;;; he pokes his head into the rats nest, the computer.
traffick boss [head poking into PDP-16, suspicious]: "Any rats in here?"
torture victim double agent pops his head out
torture victim double agent: "Boss! --"
torture victim double agent: "It took me 17 years but I finally got
your autobiographical life video to the media outlets like you
threatened me too !!"