Me after I send one email

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:44:10 PST 2024

The memetic social influence image is attached.

I have this meme-part too, I really feel almost like that image when i
send a traffick boss email, in a part of me. It's why I do them to
feel better.

It can be really discouraging to receive these memes when the
surrounding content isn't appreciated. One of the reasons for this is
the influence stems from social influence AIs, rather than actual
human opinions and views.

But that discouragement is one reason I've been gravitating to this
mailing list rather than more mainstream online channels. Far fewer
images. Disrupts some of this stuff. [possible big mistake]