Wokeism is Doomed

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:25:08 PST 2024

#Retribution2024

@KonstantinKisin
One of the biggest benefits of @BillAckman's successful campaign to
dismantle discriminatory practices and outright ideological corruption
at elite colleges is it proves something that many of us have been
saying for a long time: all it takes is for a few people with power,
money and influence to start standing up to this crap and it'll all be
over. @elonmusk buying Twitter is the same. More people in positions
to make an impact need to realise there are easy wins to be had. Let's
make 2024 the year when we break the back of wokeness so we can focus
our efforts and thoughts on improving society instead of just fighting
off people who are intent on destroying it.