Assassinphone threat to US armed forces

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 25 21:00:48 PST 2024

Many thanks Baff for fixing my post. I've been online since late 2000 but am still learning.
My understanding of democratic surveillance is this comes under "Brin ".
A recent example being Comeys attempt to relaunch Clipper as multisig.
Maybe strong AI can salvage something from this trainwreck.
This problem could quickly be superseded by new problems created by the singularity.
As for digging in and relitigating WW1. I thought thats why they invented the Grizzly Plough.
There does seem to be an opening now for more quantum key exchanging in the arena.
Full spectrum dominance favors the prepared mind!

And of course there is the APster decapitation tactic. A quantum keyed assassinphone in every foxhole. Sear, " Putin Stiffs com "

Tl/Dr
Bring back Poindexter. Make assassination great again.