Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2024-056-05364 Submitted to New York City Police Department (NYPD)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Feb 25 08:45:08 PST 2024

The NYPD was knocking on the door this morning. I looked through the peep
hole and the knocking on the door was being done by the officer's baton.  I
did not answer the door but requested the body camera footage below.

Later this morning, I went outside. Coming back in my building there was a
10th Precinct Detective in the hallway. I said hello and he said something
similar. Very nice guy, honestly.

Gunnar