Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:54:29 PST 2024

what is the square root of traffick boss?

victims of automated and contested math research are curious to find this
out

petitions are proposed and filed and lobbied and secret hacking networks
used to ferry them through bureaucracies

and soon traffick boss is brought to the adhoc math research lab for
finding square roots, built together for years by victims who knew nothing
about math but were forced to research it, and victims who were experts in
math and forced to harm it, working together to meet their shared goals

traffick boss is broken into pieces (small traffick bosses) and spread
among the various research teams, each leading a separate proposed approach
to finding if he has a square root, and what it is.

research team 47
victim 39: “traffick boss, our [dissociated spam] glorious master, first we
want to figure out if you are multipliable.”
victim 52: “once we know you are multipliable, then we simply need to
divide you into all sorts of pieces until we fi—
1254

we will be returning to this research!