Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:55:19 PST 2024

traffick boss is in hyperprison but is dissociating and deluding in a group
again because it is so shocking

traffick boss [delusional]: “why are people doing this? why would anybody
ever dislike our wonderful cults and trafficking rings?”
wealthy investor [half-delusional]: “I don’t know. I don’t know why anybody
would ever want to escape, god forbid take us down.”
traffick boss [—

[1-4 mistakes] 2024-02-15 1250-0700
2024-02-16 2057 unsure if i am in mountain or central usa timezone atm.
found above draft. looks like there is an image attachment here i don’t
expect. nothing seems to happen when i tap it. oh there it goes. removed.
uhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm
(we passed— and— :) 2059 (— :) 2059
i’m delaying sending this to [as usual 2059

2024-02-19 0853-0800(last localization of clock) 1153local

[traffick boss counterposed machine learning engineer: "i'm addicted to
watching this fall"; machine learning engineer of training loss function;
traffick boss of client targetted groups and regimes]