Moore’s Law for intelligence

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 6 16:55:43 PST 2024

Nabeel Qureshi on whether there is a Moore’s Law for intelligence: “The shocking implication of what we have seen in this piece so far is that there may be no great, transformative breakthroughs needed to get to the critical inflection point. We already have the ingredients. As Ilya Sutskever likes to say, “the machine just wants to learn” – data, compute, and the right algorithms result in intelligence of a particular kind, and more of those inputs results in more intelligence as an output!”

We’re tapping scroll lines. We know that that ain’t allowed

https://scrollprize.org/grandprize

Wonderful things! ( Howard Carter )

Philodemus throwing shade at the stoics in his closing paragraph, asserting that stoicism is an incomplete philosophy because it has “nothing to say about pleasure?”

It gives me great pleasure to announce Moore's will continue until we have Startrek communism and its called ' Cryptoanarchy "

Ferengi Klingons and Borg bores go fuck yourselves.