[EXTERNAL] Chelsea School Flag Poll

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Feb 5 02:43:52 PST 2024

Jordan:

How are you?

It has been just over a year from my first message to your office on the
Chelsea School flag pole. Any updates on that?

I was going to send the councilman a message on Instagram, because we
talked about the flag pole and Story Hour on Instagram, but I think he
blocked me. Can you let me know on that as well?

Have a great day!

Thank you,

Gunnar
--
Gunnar Larson

xNY.io - Bank.org

MSc - Digital Currency
MBA - Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ip)

G at xNY.io
+1-917-580-8053
New York, New York 10001