Death to America

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 3 06:18:42 PST 2024

They mutilated David Kahn s work. They threatened Jim Bidzos. They jailed Jim Bell and CJ. They attack stateless currencies. Why the crypto war won't end till this rogue terror state is dead.
Every USA nationalist needs killing. The only good American is a dead one.
Murdering every one of them is a globalising anarchists patriot act.
Hail Czolgoz!
A small down payment before we settle all outstanding accounts.

Sure some nasty arseholes will profit by this great world revolution.
CHEKISTS and WL supporters, for example. But do I repeat myself?
No matter.
What comes next is a second order issue.
Now is the time to cut off the head of the 5-VEY snake.
Seize the day!

Cypherpunk 2027 will reward you. Or your estate. Welcome to the revolution!