Sun Apr 28 20:25:01 PDT 2024

Thank you for earlier aid.

I wanted to share my zombie monk story with friend, but I got very amnesia
and inhibited and such when I tried, so I am adding it here.

It's now damaged, but is maybe something a little like

The zombie approached the monastery of zombie monks.

Thirsting for brains, the zombie yearned to connect with the zombies and
eat the brains of the monks at the monastary.

As the zombie, in brainfrenzy, approached the meditating and chanting
zombie monks, their brainfrenzy calmed a little. They were able to walk
more normally

... (Inhibited. anyway --