Sat Apr 13 13:03:28 PDT 2024

traffick boss is bored and anxious so he goes to an ai research lab and
tells a random worker to pump his body full of lava

traffick boss: “i want all my guts and brain and stuff replaced with lava.
i’m going to be a fire golem today!”

research worker stares at traffick boss

traffick boss: “well? am i the boss or are you going to be the fire golem
instead of me today?” (mistake)

research worker tenses

research worker: “i have to inform you that removing your guts and brain
will kill you, and that filling you with lava will kill everyone else
around you as well, as well as vaporizing and melting the area you are in,
destroying everything”

traffick boss grips a lab desk tightly and leans forward toward research
worker (mistake somewhere), glaring hard at him: “sounds badass.”

traffick boss (waving hand dismissively): “but sort out that “kills me”
part, will you? i don’t appreciate talk like that.” (mist—

research worker quivers in fear of traffick boss, feeling intense urge from
the business AI to meet his request or die trying