140 Highlights to BY ELECTRONICMAIL Jorge Dopico, Esq. Chief Attorney Attorney Grievance Committee Supreme Court, Appellate Division First Judicial Department 180 Maiden Lane, 17th Floor New York, New York 10038 AD1-AGC-newcomplaints at nycourts.gov RE: Complaint by Former Governor Andrew M. Cuomo Against Attorney General Letitia Ann James, Joon Kim, Esq., and Anne Clark, Esq.

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Apr 7 04:41:05 PDT 2024

LONG LIVE BRODY!

Gunnar

----

140 Highlights to BY ELECTRONICMAIL
Jorge Dopico,Esq.
Chief Attorney
Attorney Grievance Committee
Supreme Court, Appellate Division
First Judicial Department
180 Maiden Lane, 17th Floor
New York, New York 10038
AD1-AGC-newcomplaints at nycourts.gov RE: Complaint by Former Governor Andrew
M. Cuomo
Against Attorney General Letitia Ann James, Joon Kim,
Esq., and Anne Clark, Esq.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EOzEmOpxCBNfThWYqPPDaV0evqGFVFTd/view?usp=drivesdk

A. INTRODUCTION.

I am the 56th Governor of the State of New York and write to bring to the
Attorney
Grievance Committee’s (“Committee”)attention certain professional
misconduct by New York Attorney General LetitiaAnn James (“AGJames” or the
“Attorney General”),and two Special Deputies to the First Deputy Attorney
General appointed by AG James, Joon Kim, Esq., and Anne Clark, Esq., to
assist in an investigationof allegations of sexual harassment against me.1
The Complaint arises from the Office of the Attorney
General’sinvestigationand related August 3, 2021“Report of
InvestigationIntoAllegationsof Sexual HarassmentBy GovernorAndrewM.
Cuomo” (the “Report”). A copy of the Report is attachedhereto as “ExhibitA.”