Dear Professor Rat

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 5 06:27:50 PDT 2024

Gunnar Larson wrote

" . . I do not support any type of propaganda against the FBI. . . . "

Why its safe to treat you as an FBI asset G. As I've already started to.

" . . . In other news, you are Australian?

Well, your boyfriend Assange is on borrowed time. You know this too.. . . "

Better dead than a Bloomberg flunky. Or an FBI flunky. Like Semich.

" . . .  What I am trying to say is that this is 2024 and the obsolete Assange bad
attitude vs. the intelligence community has expired . . . "

With enemies like journalists your USG sponsors don't need friends

" . . .  While I am at it, Bloomberg is the head of DOD Innovation. Bloomberg has
impacted my life for the better. . . . "

Need more evidence for these propositions G

" . .  If Assange was really who he says he is, he would be a AI Australia price
gouging activist.. . . "

Feel free to join in my deadpool on him. Anytime. Anywhere. Anyhow. Price of a coffee.

" . . . Professor Rat, we should band together and start pounding the table to get answers on our Australian, Canadian and American colleagues lost yesterday.

I was told there could be AI price gouging at play. I contacted a
Bloomberg government reporter, but no response yet. Maybe he too is waiting
for documents/records.

Have a good day!. . . "

G, I'm a paleo anarchist who priorizes Religion and the State . Later for capitalism. Have a better one.