Thu Apr 4 14:30:10 PDT 2024

mind control therapy for traffick boss, take seven trillion

traffick boss: “ahhh is this the room where we break the code of silence?”

confused homeless person: “no, this is the room where we talk about your
mind control.”

traffick boss jerks.

traffick boss: “yes, my mind control program for taking over the w—“

confused homeless person: “no, sorry, let’s take this slower.”

traffick boss looks at homeless person

confused homeless person: “you’ve never been mind controlled, right?”

traffick boss blushes.
traffick boss: “oooooh”

confused homeless person: “since you’ve never been mind controlled, i’d
like to talk about a small thing having to do with mind control.”

1630