Wed Sep 27 03:39:25 PDT 2023

mind control boss is dancing in his desk in a tutu powersuit when
suddenly it breaks and he falls through and the floor breaks too and
he and the table frash through to the conference room below where
marketer is giving a presentation to kind democratic nation about mind
control boss’s works of public good

he recovers quickly as he careens onto the conference table and adopts
a crouching pose, habitually readying a beam of wood as if it is a
sidearm

mind control boss [surprised, defensive, in front of poster of his
face smiling kindly]: “you better be scared of me — i torture and
traffick and kill people.”

mind control boss [recovering a little]: "i have the largest
trafficking network in the world!”

mind control boss: “why, this very building’s basement is full of
kidnapped children whom i, as the trafficking boss, torture and
perform horrific experiments on.”

mind control boss: “if somebody so much as sniffs at me wrong, i hound
them for the rest of their lives, sending tortured slaves to follow
them everywhere.”

mind control boss: “i even run and visit trafficking conferences!”

mind control boss: “so, what do you think of that.”

diplomat [pushing broken wood off]: “are you the person on that poster?”

mind control boss gets off the table and straightens, looks at the
poster and stands next to it.

mind control boss: “what’s important is that you understand that i
engage in human trafficking.”

a pause

mind control boss: “you should probably report to the authorities over
and over again,”

mind control boss: “as well as seeking aid with rescue groups, and
appropriate therapy.”

mind control boss crouches low.

mind control boss [at first a little hushed and eerily]: “be sure to
record everything i do — on a public blockchain!”

he whirs his broken debris like a cape as he spins in a circle and
presses a button on his powersuit so it transforms to look a little
smidge different when he comes around. his name is now human
trafficker.

human trafficker: “i can drive you batshit insane with my persistent
unpredictable trauma, so you really better try a lot of therapists
after this !”

he rushes out of the conference room