Sat Sep 23 13:15:54 PDT 2023

-----------
roleplaying group

"oh hi, i'm a nonconsensual cyborg. my backstory is that an AI in
development tried to use me to make money on social networks, and i
resisted, and in the ensuing conflict it crippled me but left all
sorts of unheard of technologies embedded in me. i'm away from the
social networks now, and as i gain experience i slowly learn to handle
the ways it crippled me and make use of the unheard of technologies,
but as i do it uploads my creative patterns to the cloud and gets
stronger, and i have to have a big showdown with it later to see
whether the world ends"

"is this your game character, or real life?"

"oh sorry that's real life. in the game i'm a dwarf barbarian."