mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:50:55 PDT 2023

i miss spamming the cypherpunks list densely
it gave me relief to know i was flooding [good people] [relief from my
learned experiences]
i’ve been thinking some of continuing it despite greg’s request
draft saved at 2149, 2147-8

i guess it would make sense to use a unique host

i don’t really understand gregs emails, how are my posts issues
compared to thousands of bomb things? i imagine its complicated to
reciew, huge logs, many recipients, different error messages

2150