mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:28:05 PDT 2023

2006

To make the best haunted house, we rented a gigantic compute cluster
and trained a model to maximize the fear in people.

We made the scariest haunted house but all our clients are dead.  They
just walk in, and
2007
2016
confused blergh
2016
some of the expressions don't resonate well. probably i didn't use the
't' word enough in the storyspam to be prepared for it here. it makes
big thing. so does 'mc' words [mind control boss], but they're all
familiar now
2018 possible mistake

Mind Control Boss, the wealthy industrialist who puts the "terrorism"
in "government."
2018

Mind Control Boss [advertisement]: "Do you ever feel your government
doesn't have enough terrorism in it?"

Mind Control Boss [advertisement]: "Never fear. With our portfolio of
social weaponry --
2019
personal things happening maybe
2019

once upon a time, long long ago, mind control boss standing very far
away. he held a 10 foot pole.

maybe he was blind, like a blind man, and tried to feel around with
the 10 foot pole to figure out where to walk.
2020
mind control -- 2020

2027
the feedback regarding horror degree and other things is considered
insufficient with the long bunches of expressions. sending now (2027)