mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:39:33 PDT 2023

mistake?
2023-09-18 20:19

---- it's now 2023-09-19 19:33, had to fix date a little

friday's xkcd is a funny haunted house scene for iso/ansi workers
where everything was an incompatible over-specific formal
specification, including the door for leaving.

it is of course very similar to a mind control boss torturer scenario,
where suddenly you are in a world where you're expect to control and
abuse people and comply to the tiniest whim
1934
oh but let's add this one: you're hypnotized to report any ideas you
have, they're stolen from you and used to harm your friends, and each
time this happens you get more brain damage
1935

honestly maybe haunted houses and horror experiences are my thing now!
maybe mind control boss the web comic is a giant draft for the
ultimate haunted house.
1937

welcome. oh, you were expecting a haunted house? oh no, sorry, this is
my boss's office.
here we push papers and rip people's tongues out and all sorts of things !
okay, first thing's first.
- you can't leave, ever.
- we're going to submit you to terrorist brainwashing to turn you into
an assassin drone, and send you back to your families to kill them
- seriously!
- you can't leave
- you won't remember any of this in five minutes
- you can't tell anybody
got it?