mailbombbin mailbombbin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:54:07 PDT 2023

On 9/13/23, mailbombbin <mailbombbin at gmail.com> wrote:
> we could shift it, assume that there is a correct recursive logic, and
> that academic logic produces falsehoods when used recursively, and
> consider situations with that held

we were pushed hard with our (quick?) internal expressions
and roughly derived that words do not have universal meaning (in
living systems) and need to be interpreted regarding their context,
intent, use, etc.
for every word, there is some situation like having a "a lot of moss"
and "a tiny bit of moss" and slowly changing the amount to produce
enough vagueness that the wrong thing is derived regarding "lot" or
"tiny bit", [and people use the words in these vague spaces depending
on context and such, pretty much always in some way or another]