Enough Semich bad-faith and bullshit!

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 10 23:45:51 PDT 2023

" . . . I'm saying something that doesn't make sense here. I'm warning you
because you asked for rational expressions long ago.. . . "

Pure projection since you're the one whose said quite firmly this list needs crypto while I routinely stress its about ( occasionally irrational) anarchism.

" . . . To me it seems the cypherpunks here are gone, and we are still trying
to influence them, when they are not here.. . "

The ones who thought the focus needed to be more on crypto left us for Perry.
The cryptography list. You may want to influence them. I say to Hell with those Nerds.

" . . This makes us the punks in question, where the utility is the
situation of channeling influence: what do we do with it?

We verify instead of trust. Claims about indescribable phenomena cant be verified.
You're on the wrong list, mate.

Happy trails.