Jim Bell 1995 Posts and More

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 8 17:46:13 PDT 2023

Interesting these turned up ( Like never blame conspiracy when stupidity will cover it? )

I flicked through the headers and read a couple -  nothing jumps out as hugely actionable by the USG - maybe Jim can correct me?

Note the presence of one " Vulis ". I understand he was a list Troll back then - along with " Detweiler ". This before " Choate ' and  . . . Semich.

The govt agents you have when you're not having govt agents.

I will drill down on all the AP posts there and report back. May take a day or two.

Just relax.  This is fine.