Sat Sep 2 05:58:15 PDT 2023

honestly it's hard to have chess be my recreation. 3d printing is a lot easier.

i had big exercise inhibition today :( it felt some associated with
the machine learning posting yesterday. i had further inhibition
associated with a dream last night. you never know what your
inferences will consider. i wonder if that's why dissociation can get
so big and unrelated, cause we consider unexpected things when
daydreaming and dreaming.