Cryptocurrency: FINCEN Labels All Crypto Users, All Privacy, As Patriot Act Terrorist Criminality, Vows Shutdown and to Arrest Coderpunks

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:30:48 PDT 2023

Your continued use of Fiat is financing terror.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/legal/bitcoin-anti-totalitarianism

Preston Pysh @PrestonPysh
Oct 25
. at SenWarren & 104 other members of congress wrote a letter to the
President about their concerns that crypto was financing terror. Then
FinCEN published a major policy initiative in what appears to be a
coordinated effort. Here's my response. @WSJ wake-up.
Bitcoin = Anti-Totalitarianism

The battle for financial freedom at the precipice of total government
control hinges on our active engagement and collective commitment to
protecting our liberties and Bitcoin's transformative...