Sure, I'd like to join collective activism for . . . HAMAS privacy!

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 27 12:42:20 PDT 2023

MAYBE SING A FEW HYMNS AS WELL!

If you help or harbour the cryptoanarchist the USG will treat you as a terrorist

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/authors/shinobi

While speaking at a public event hosted by London’s Royal United Services Institute on October 27, U.S. Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo underscored the rising popularity of crypto among terrorist groups and hinted that the Treasury would take action against industry players who enable anonymous transactions.

Personally I'd be hung for an anarchy sheep just as well as a privacy lamb

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7pYBQg4qifU

Bitcoin magazine and grarpamps activism so tepid it barely qualifies as liberal!

Here is my prescription for those who can't bear to have their bs religions trifled with. I forbid you to ever again read The Cyphernomicon. I also recommend you take a godly dose of Prozac and return to your sedentary somnambulation in front of the Boob Tube.
Then remember to keep your mouth shut and your head bowed when the truck pulls up out front to carry your sorry carcass off to the 5-VEY government glue factory.