Cryptocurrency: Activism Required Now - Govt RAID Insane TX Tracking Data Collection Tax Theft Jailed SmallBiz Terrorist KYC PATRIOT

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:15:39 PDT 2023

🚨RAID ALERT🚨 LeXpunK Army troops are hereby MOBILIZED to OPPOSE the
IRS's new draconian anti-crypto tax rules Make your voice heard by
sending your complaints to the IRS through our convenient AI-powered
drafting tool: treasuryraid.lexpunk.army/

https://x.com/LeXpunK_Army/status/1713186445572166028

For a summary of why these rules are so terrible and effectively
impossible to comply with, see this comprehensive thread from
LeXpunKer @CryptoTaxGuyETH

https://x.com/CryptoTaxGuyETH/status/1695603888957641154
@CryptoTaxGuyETH
Aug 27
PROPOSED TAX REGS THREATEN US BLOCKCHAIN ACCESS Yesterday the IRS
proposed crypto broker reporting regs. If finalized in their current
form, the regs would require websites like those for @Uniswap,
@opensea, and @etherscan, & many block builders, to geoblock US
people. A🧵...

Wowzers ! Sooo streamlined, takes just a few clicks & my voice is
heard through IRL & FOR the Metaverse. Please consider having a letter
created in less than a minute with all your important #Crypto points
highlighted. “ They “ are required & HAVE to listen to our comments.
If enough of us rally together, we can transform our future for
generations. Send HALP 🔊

I used the tool and think it's great. It wrote pretty much exactly
what I wanted, and I edited as needed. it's like a junior associate.
not sure why lawyers wouldn't understand that

RYAN SΞAN ADAMS - rsa.eth
@RyanSAdams
Oct 19
Elizabeth Warren is trying to kill crypto in the U.S. It's aggressive.
It's coordinated. I was about to record the rollup with
@TrustlessState this week and what do i see? A letter from Elizabeth
Warren asking the IRS to speed up its already hasty af implementation
of new tax rules that would kill all DeFi front ends in the U.S. I
repeat - the IRS hamfisted interpretation of new tax rules WOULD KILL
defi in the U.S. AND instead of waiting for citizen comment to adjust
to something reasonable - Senator Warren wants the IRS to speed it up
so we don't have time to react! Just ram it down our throats. This
crap slips under our radar because it's so constant. No one has time
to parry every attackLike just yesterday - Elizabeth Warren published
an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal titled “Cryptocurrency Feeds
Hamas’s Terrorism.” Like wtf? Hamas terrorism?? Opportunistically
dishonest. Low rung politics. Crypto has not been a factor in Hamas
terrorism. At. All. Maybe the U.S. government should check what it's
funding, not crypto. She's using every bad thing that happens in the
world to to malign an open internet protocol that transfers value
peer-to-peer. Like, imagine a politician going after TCP/IP this way.
Elizabeth Warren is trying to kill crypto and you have to ask why. Who
does this senator work for? Because it's not the American people. If
care about the future of this country you have to fight this digital
authoritarianism.

Oct 19, 2023 · 3:24 PM UTC
211
402
47
1,804
RYAN SΞAN ADAMS - rsa.eth
@RyanSAdams
Oct 19
sources: warren.senate.gov/imo/media/… theblock.co/post/258183/sen-…
Sen. Elizabeth Warren joins more than 100 lawmakers to ask Biden about
plans to prevent crypto-fi...

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, along with others, say they are concerned about
how Hamas raised millions of dollars through cryptocurrency.
theblock.co
5
4
105
nic 🌠 carter
@nic__carter
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
she even does stuff that virtually no one notices like attacking the
accounting regulators, to persuade them to scare audit firms away from
servicing crypto firms. extremely insidious, effective, and strips the
industry of the tools we need to be more credible
9
13
1
273
RYAN SΞAN ADAMS - rsa.eth
@RyanSAdams
Oct 19
who is asking her to do this shit???
28
1
1
84
more replies
Cryptomom
@MsCryptomom1
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
Honestly I wouldn’t concern myself with her at all. She can’t fight
the tide that’s about to come. Bitcoin spot ETFs are unstoppable!
Crypto is here to stay.
2
2
26
ACiD
@ACiD_L25
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
This is the problem with old guard politicians. How many decades of
donations have they gotten from the legacy banking system? Who do they
owe favors to?
6
JuniJuin Enero
@peacenjunity
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
Nice
Alts Anonymous 🧐 🆙
@Alts_Anonymous
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
Just such blatant corruption
1
Willie fells
@FellsWillie
Oct 20
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
@SenWarren her👈
1
RandyBechtold.eth
@Randy_Bechtold
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
@RyanSAdams this is why our industry needs to decentralize the front
and back ends! We are helping with just that at @Arkeonetwork would
love to discuss further on your podcast!
1
Kaz
@Kaz1ne_
Oct 19
Replying to @RyanSAdams @TrustlessState
What are some action items for us in the industry to combat this?

https://www.chainalysis.com/blog/cryptocurrency-terrorism-financing-accuracy-check/

You want terrorists on sound blockchains and privacy coins,
because that means that your own funds which outweigh theirs
by 1B to 1 are secure from arbitrary political and economic
censorship, theft, takeover, etc as well.