Thu Oct 12 12:25:58 PDT 2023

On 10/12/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> when i went crazy there was a neuromodulator in me
> ummm something me and the bad part could 'engage'
> that would make things get learned or unlearned really fast
> or things synchronize or desynchronize with each other really fast
>
> probably i don't have that now because it was so dangerous, who would
> want something that some other part of you would quickly misuse if you
> had??

it was a learning bit. i could only use it a little. it was really important!
then the bad part went spastic with it and pulled it from me so i
couldn't use it.
i could only use it a little anyway
we had a community of cells that stewarded it, but we trusted each other
bad part misbehaves, so weird