US 2nd Amendment Under Assault, Freedom Firearms Guns Defense

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 23:58:13 PDT 2023

US Democrats entire anti-gun narrative is imploding,
badly, not least due to the rampant crime and violence
they incited in their corrupt big cities, defunding police,
pushing anti-work and marxist memes, indebting people, etc.

Israel Shows Why Americans Have Right To "Weapons of War" For Self-Defense

https://donate.gunowners.org/join/

by Gun Owners of America

https://www.gunowners.org/vp-kamala-harris-becomes-bidens-gun-czar-as-war-on-second-amendment-goes-in-overdrive/
https://www.jta.org/2015/06/21/united-states/obama-cites-israel-in-arguing-for-gun-control
https://twitter.com/RealGunLobbyist/status/1711120470660075851
https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1711169608177086495
https://twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1711196270327415222
https://www.gunowners.org/does-polling-really-show-that-a-majority-of-americans-support-stricter-gun-control/
https://twitter.com/SenDuckworth/status/1710334684465398102
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1709037341354910071
https://twitter.com/RandyEBarnett/status/1711162579551441286

As videos emerge from Israel about the recent invasion by Hamas, it
should become clear that the Second Amendment here in the US is
"Necessary to the security of a free state."

While gun control continues to be pushed by the Biden administration,
Israel, a state lauded by gun control advocates for its strict
regulations, has axed some of its gun control measures in an attempt
to fight the recent terrorist invasion.

    BREAKING: Israel’s National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir just
axed a ton of #guncontrol for the security of their free state.

    TRANSLATION BELOW ⤵️

    Today I directed the Firearms Licensing Division to go on an
emergency operation, in order to allow as many citizens as…
https://t.co/HT0LmR3H1Q
    — Aidan Johnston (@RealGunLobbyist) October 8, 2023

It's no wonder that Israel has realized that their gun control
measures are getting their citizens hurt or worse. Horrifying video
from border towns near Gaza shows Hamas fighters going house to house
looking for Israelis.

Without access to firearms, Israeli citizens are helpless to defend
themselves against these heavily armed fighters, resulting in
kidnappings and killings.

    You can thank our Founding Fathers we have the Second Amendment to
protect ourselves now. https://t.co/EibtZ7wDnM
    — Gun Owners of America (@GunOwners) October 9, 2023

While Israel removing some of its firearms regulations is undoubtedly
a step in the right direction, gun ownership still comes with heavy
restrictions and unnecessary bureaucratic red tape.

    Israel JUST loosened firearm licensing, but many Israelis still
don’t live in an eligible region.

    Others simply cannot afford to wait a week for a telephone
interview or need more than the allotted 100 rounds of ammo.

    A good first step, but Israel needs a Second Amendment ASAP!
https://t.co/uPi6HaXy9N
    — Gun Owners of America (@GunOwners) October 9, 2023

During the hours of the initial invasion, US Senators continued to
tweet support for gun control while similar policies were resulting in
deaths across the ocean.

    Imagine all the shootings we could prevent and lives we could save
if we reinstated a nationwide assault weapons ban.
    — Tammy Duckworth (@SenDuckworth) October 6, 2023

Additionally, to those that say "that could never happen here"
regarding the United States, be aware that the ATF recently notified
FFLs in border states warning firearms dealers about straw purchases
of 50 caliber and belt-fed firearms.

    A follower sent this alarming email to me

    ATF is apparently warning firearms dealers about intelligence
showing criminal networks plan to buy .50 cal and/or belt fed rifles
in the next 2 months via straw purchasers

    This is clearly due to our open border

    Terrorism event soon? pic.twitter.com/6rGqFhreMI
    — DC_Draino (@DC_Draino) October 3, 2023

These threats are precisely why Americans have the right to own
"weapons of war" for self-defense. Politicians who push gun control
should realize that their actions will only empower criminals and
terrorists.

    This really should be the end of the gun control debate in the
United States.
    — Randy Barnett (@RandyEBarnett) October 8, 2023

We'll hold the line for you in Washington. We are No Compromise. Join
the Fight Now.