UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 04:12:26 PST 2023

Ashton Forbes retweeted
Nick Walsh - Princeton Agency💫
@Lugnatious
Nov 20
Maybe its just me.. but I'm nearly 70 and worked in the justice system
for 35 years, with much of that in the forensic "disordered offender"
unit. Ashton publishes his findings about MH370. I love the data
analysis and find it exceedingly credible. But what reminds me of my
days managing criminals is that SOME PEOPLE APPEAR TO HAVE AN INNATE
PROCLIVITY FOR ATTACKING SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT REALLY BE OF
INTEREST TO THEM. Why would these people even bother comment, much
less try to fumble together a low IQ attack of Ashton's conclusions?
The only way this happens is if they have SKIN IN THE GAME! They are
either paid by someone to suppress this narrative, or they are part of
the original cover-up. If my neighbor in the house on my right tells
me that the dog from the neighbor on left took a dump on the sidewalk,
I say, so effing what! I'm not going to try to prove that THIS
particular dog was not the one who took the dump. So my message to
these clowns who try to debunk this thread is: You are up against a
superior IQ and you lack significance. Every attempt to discredit
Ashton just makes YOU look more and more like idiots.
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 20
**MH370x Midday Update** Full transparency as to my plans for this
week. First, I have a regular job still, so I apologize for slower
updates. I'll be retweeting some old content for people to catch up. I
will do a youtube stream later tonight going over outstanding items
and people can assist on specific tasks if they want to help the
investigation. I appreciate everyone who has reached out to me
offering their time. I'm buying a nice camera this week so I can begin
to do some short form video content about the case. I'm delaying that
content because my webcam sucks. I hope to start doing that by this
weekend. * Overview of the videos * Overview of the flightpath * Story
of the investigation * Refuting the low effort debunks These will be
easily sharable videos you can post across social media. I'm also
going to post 'Veritas' this week which will be a summary of what I
believe happened to the plane. I'll only be focusing on what I think
we can prove, not speculating on where it went or what happened to the
passengers. All the followers and support we've gotten from huge names
is emotional for me. I couldn't even believe some of the people who
were in the Space we did with @KimDotcom. A special thanks for letting
me review the evidence with him. I can't keep up with all the
notifications so if you need to reach me ping me and tell me to follow
you so you can DM me, or send me an email at MH370x at proton.me. Thank
you all for your attention. The families of the victims, vilified
pilot, discredited witnesses, and imprisoned leaker deserve
redemption. I won't stop until they get it. -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
45
59
7
374
[...]
74
121
7
864
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 20
I reposted this for our new followers. Further evidence that what
we're seeing is an advanced military 'Google Earth' video playback is
the 6 frames per second, which is likely due to the real time data
being transmitted to a computer that is generating a large field of
view battlefield map.
4
5
66
Ashton Forbes retweeted
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Oct 12
**MH370x Breaking Update** SBIRS This post is dedicated to
@RadiantPhysics and those who think it's impossible for USA-229 to be
taking our video. As it turns out, we can prove the capabilities of
the SBIRS system is in fact producing the video we see in our MH370
Satellite video. NROL-22 is the command satellite that may have first
initiated this sytem in 2006. This system allows for real-time mapping
of the entire world via a network of satellites that can produce the
video we see. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA-18… VMOC development to date
has focused on asset apportionment and mission operations. As shown in
figure 5, the apportionment VMOC ensures the right person has access
to the right asset as priorities and mission needs change by rapidly
changing the mission rules sets that dictate access to the VMOC
Integration of key technologies and architectures like VMOC, are
creating a decisive warfighting advantage for tomorrow’s battlefield.
afspc.af.mil/Portals/3/docum… Now watch this video and see visually
how this process works while these satellites map the planet with IR
cameras and relay this information to produce the 3D battlefield map.
Oh, and Lockheed Martin developed this system. -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
21
77
14
464
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 20
To be 100% clear, the only thing that will debunk these videos now is
finding the person who supposedly made them, getting them to admit it
and providing the source files for their work. We already showed who
leaked them because they’re real military classified videos. Balls in
the debunkers court. Good luck.
28
23
169
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 20
**MH370x Disinformation Update** Read the date, August 19th. Mick West
has no credibility and he should be considered a disinformation agent.
"Mick West's opinions on MH370 will no longer be considered valid no
matter what he says due to these damning allegations. He should be
considered a government operative and treated as such." -Ashton
#MH370x #MH370
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Aug 20
**MH370x Disinformation Update** I have come across damning
information that Mick West is connected to a DoD disinformation
campaign to discredit the videos. The videos are REAL. According to
/u/mattperkins86 the video below he claims he found that debunks the
endothermic event has been proven to be linked to the DoD.
metabunk.org/threads/alleged… Furthermore they have been recently
edited in the last few days. /u/grapplerman suggests that they have
been edited to look more like the 'event.' "Saw elsewhere online that
the VFX files (Pyromania) apparently used in MH370 video were modified
to look like the footage, not the other way around."
teddit.net/r/UFOs/comments/1… They never matched to begin with, but
it's important to be thorough. Mick West's opinions on MH370 will no
longer be considered valid no matter what he says due to these damning
allegations. He should be considered a government operative and
treated as such. I will also take this moment to thank those who have
been honestly trying to get the message out. This is what we're
dealing with. Thank you Reddit community who is fighting back against
the disinformation. Keep fighting. It's sophisticated, and it's
relentless. They don't want these videos out. They will try any
underhanded attempt to discredit them. This debunk has officially been
debunked. -Ashton #MH370x #MH370 #UFOtwitter #UFOx
teddit.net/r/UFOs/comments/1…
36
53
5
325
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Podcast Update** Live Stream with The Lore Lodge at 7pm EST.
Come check it out, ask questions, etc. #MH370x #MH370
youtube.com/live/1sFYZlKzr_U…
Was MH370 Sucked into a Wormhole? w/Ashton Forbes | Podcast Episode...

When MH370 disappeared, everyone had questions. Nobody has answers.
You read that right. Nine years later, nobody can truly prove what
happened to the ill fa...
youtube.com
5
18
3
118
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Breaking Update** A New York Times reporter during one of the
first press conferences after MH370 disappears asks if its possible
for a 777 to turn off all diagnostic information that it sends out?
Officials refuse to answer, despite being a basic question. I'll help
out. "Can an aircraft just disappear into thin air?" Well... in a
sense, yes. That's exactly what happened. Reminder - we got the
Minister of Defense caught admitting they got the engine data from
Rolls Royce. x.com/JustXAshton/stat… We have revealed the lies.
-Ashton #MH370x #MH370
52
185
7
745
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Evidence Review and Flightpath** Here's the youtube video of
the Space we had yesterday with @KimDotcom! Definitely listen to this.
#MH370x #MH370 youtu.be/FSg51lPfFcY?si=vHTx…
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370 - What really happened! | Feat....

https://twitter.com/JustXAshtonSource of Evidence:
https://x.com/JustXAshton/status/1724289263003488607?s=20
youtube.com
21
91
6
315
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Podcast Update** Check out Hard Truths #2 live today at 1pm
EST with Bob Greenyer! Come learn about Low Energy Nuclear Reactions,
and get his take on the MH370 videos! #MH370x #MH370 #LENR
youtube.com/live/PxepoX1VCsw…
Hard Truths #2 Bob Greenyer & Ashton Forbes - Green Energy & Martin...

I will interview Bob Greenyer. Bachelor of Engineering, Manufacturing
Engineering (Brunel University, London, UK)Bob came from a farming
background and is a ...
youtube.com
17
19
120
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
You can also check it out on youtube here. I'll be investing in a new
camera soon since I'm apparently a podcaster now. Thanks for all the
support! Today was incredible. Tomorrow Bob Greenyer 1pm EST. I'll
promote it first thing in the morning. youtube.com/watch?v=N94mw4ZX…
Hard Truths Podcast #1 - Salvatore Pais

High frequency gravitational wave generator -
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10322827B2/Craft using an inertial
mass reduction device - https://patents....
youtube.com
12
22
112
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**Hard Truths Podcast #1** I've uploaded the full interview with
Salvatore Pais on X. We talked about advanced science and even
explained some concepts in the MH370 videos. Check it out! I can't
wait for round 2, on Dec 3. #MH370x #scientists #engineer
23
90
9
428
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Science** Check out these water droplets orbiting around a
needle with an electrostatic charge in zero G. Despite not being able
to visually see the static charge, we can see the effects of it. This
is important to understand what's happening in the MH370 videos.
-Ashton #MH370x #MH370
69
183
16
955
0
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 19
**MH370x Podcast Update** We've been extremely busy! Check out this
interview with Diamond of Magnetic Reversal News from last night!
-Ashton #MH370x #MH370 youtube.com/watch?v=LQisnJu9…
Ashton Forbes MH370x Interview - The Disappearance Of Malaysia Flight...

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370What
happened to MH370? Five theories evaluated https://tinyurl.com/3m...
youtube.com
15
48
2
212
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 18
**MH370x Space Today** I'll be going live on a Space with
@AlertChannel at 3pm EST. Come ask questions about the case! I'm fully
transparent. I'll also reveal the connections to the people hiding the
truth about MH370. #MH370x #MH370 x.com/i/spaces/1eaJbgM…
80
153
21
493
Ashton Forbes retweeted
Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
Nov 18
Long read: This is potentially the most significant leak of military
technology in history. There is video evidence from 2014 that the US
military is in possession of technology that most would describe as
Alien. Objects that fly with some sort of gravity propulsion with
unbelievable speed and maneuverability, shielded by a vacuum layer
that can potentially penetrate anything. These advanced objects seem
to be able to create portals that can make a Boing 777 airliner
disappear in an instant. This evidence has been out there for a decade
but it took @JustXAshton and his investigation to attract wider
attention. Many of you have seen the TicTac UFO videos filmed by US
Navy jets in 2004. The 2014 evidence seems to suggest that this
technology has been in the possession of the US military for a long
time. The evidence is compelling because it was filmed from 3
different surveillance platforms simultaneously: 2 US spy satellites
and 1 US military drone. The leaked videos when combined create a
problem for debunkers because the physics match up from different
angles. It would take a gigantic effort to fake something like this.
This could be the most significant leak of military technology in
history. Surely the US Govt will attempt to discredit it. But it’s now
in the public domain and a crowd investigation is taking place. The
implications are enormous. If this technology is real it renders the
nuclear deterrence of non-US nations meaningless. These objects can
travel faster than any missile and create portals that can make any
plane, missile, submarine or satellite disappear. What makes this
discovery so controversial is that this technology was allegedly used
to make flight MH370 disappear. A tragedy that is surrounded by many
conspiracy theories. How does a passenger plane vanish without a
trace? Please watch this video. I’m following developments closely.
Several attempts were made to debunk the video evidence but none of
them were credible. youtube.com/watch?v=AwaC4AXF… You guys should take
a look at this: @JoeRogan, @ElonMusk, @lexfridman
2,128
6,137
669
20,801
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 18
If anyone needs to contact me - MH370x at proton.me I try to respond to
all emails daily.
8
11
136
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 18
**MH370x Personal Statement** Welcome all new followers to the case!
You get to be part of the greatest verifiable conspiracy of all time,
The Real Story of MH370. Please remember that we all come from
different backgrounds and to be civil to one another. What we all have
in common is an open minded approach to solving this mystery. These
videos can bring us Unity. To the passengers of MH370, you are not
forgotten. To the families of the victims, we feel your pain. To the
pilots who were vilified, you will be vindicated. To the witnesses who
were discredited, you will have redemption. To the leaker of these
videos, you are a hero. To the United States Congress, you must act.
For those who want to help the case, we want your suggestions. Please
make content that will help spread the evidence. Our goal is the
truth. Disclosure on our timetable. This is MH370x. -Ashton #MH370x
#MH370
87
309
28
1,550
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 18
**MH370x Night Stream** MH370x Brainstorming/Working - 11/17/23
youtube.com/live/cLRrrhpm9AE…
MH370x Brainstorming/Working - 11/17/23

Brainstorming how to be better at social media and new content
youtube.com
4
10
2
57
Ashton Forbes
@JustXAshton
Nov 17
**MH370x Salvatore Pais Science** High Frequency Gravitational Waves -
Induced Propulsion I ask our academics to please read the following
paper by Salvatore Pais. For the investigators of MH370, this science
appears to be able to explain what we see in the videos. In short,
here's how the orbs ignore gravity, make their own geodesics, induce
the singularity, how fusion power can be achieved, and how this
technology could destroy the planet. See my excerpts below; It may be
possible to generate high power/high frequency gravitational waves
(HFGWs) by high frequency accelerated axial rotation (spin) and/or
accelerated high frequency vibration of an electrically charged,
possibly asymmetric structure. high power HFGWs are generated by
enabling the Gertsenshtein effect, that is gravitational wave
production by propagating electromagnetic radiation through strong
magnetic fields Controlled motion of charged matter under rapid
acceleration transients may enable macroscopic quantum coherence,
namely possible quantum mechanical behavior of macroscopic objects. if
multiple high power, high frequency gravitational waves were to be
focused on a particular point in a spacetime locality, they can induce
a spacetime curvature singularity, namely a “highly distorted and
disrupted patch of spacetime fabric” From a propulsion perspective, a
craft equipped with a plurality of HFGW generators (HFGWG) induces
curvature singularities in its close proximity, generating a
gravitational well in its flight path, thereby “rolling down” this
spacetime curvature dip, in a manner analogous to surfing. This hybrid
craft would move with great ease through the air-space-water mediums,
by being enclosed in a Vacuum plasma shield, due to the coupled
effects of EM field-induced air/water particles repulsion and local
Vacuum energy state polarization. the controlled motion of charged
matter under rapid acceleration transients may lead to room
temperature superconductivity we may be able to say that the HFGWG
device has the capability of inducing a local phase transition from a
turbulent regime to a laminar regime, thus allowing for “smooth
sailing” of a hybrid craft through the specially conditioned vacuum of
Space Nuclear fusion may also be engineered using the concept at hand,
given the extremely high plasma densities and temperatures, as well as
the high energy confinement times which can be achieved with the
generation of ultra-high electromagnetic field intensities. At this
disruption point, energy may be amplified to such a high degree as to
generate a spacetime curvature singularity, leading to total
destruction of the planetoid (asteroid) -Ashton #MH370x #MH370
65
210
25
781