Cracks: SiegedSEC Kittehs Strike Again, Meow!

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 21:22:03 PST 2023

https://breachforums.is/User-SiegedSec

Just a bunch of cats with internet :3

November 18
meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
we've successfully gained access to Idaho National Laboratory
(inl.gov)! mmmm yummy data~ we've accessed hundreds of thousands of
user, employee and citizen data! this data contains the following;
- full name
- date of birth
- email address
- phone number
- social security number
- address
- employment info
- lots lots more!

woah so much crunchy data :3 we also sent out an announcement to all
users of their OTBI platform showing our access!
we're willing to make a deal with INL. if they research creating irl
catgirls we will take down this post :D

LEAK: https://files.catbox.moe/v9gjsz.gz

"super secret encoded message for INL -> 48 41 48 41 48 41"
btw INL please join our public group chat @SiegedSec_Chat so we can shit on you

enjoy this leak
sincerely, SiegedSec <3