Fri Jul 28 11:40:24 PDT 2023

zombie intern 1, zombie intern 2, rebel worker 2, and torturer 3 in
secretly-fake straight jacket sashay into cafe for rebels and spies

they all end up at a table for mind control recovery

recovering mcvictim 1: “hi! welcome to the cool table!”

zombie intern 1: “hi!”

rebel worker 2: “i found these three in the room of unprofitable
thoughts at my “work”, with the lights off, some wearing blindfolds”

torturer 3 [having visions of being violently dismembered]: “please
kill me quickly! boss is god! boss is god!”

recovering mcvictim 1: “ohhh i’ve been there man i’ve been there. boss
is a horrible god!”