FreeSpeech: Megaupload and Filesharing: Judge Forced To Recuse From Dotcom Case

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:40:48 PDT 2023

> https://kim.com/whitepaper.pdf

@KimDotcom
Fun fact: The lawyer of the @MPAA, Steven Fabrizio, who demanded I
should be jailed for 180 years for providing Megaupload users with
free cloud storage has since been convicted of sex crimes, spent a
year in jail and is now a registered sex offender 🤣
washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/…
Former film industry lawyer in D.C. gets jail term for blackmail and
coercing sex
Steven Frabrizio was general counsel to the Motion Picture Association
of America when he admittedly met the victim on a "sugar daddy"
website.
washingtonpost.com

@KimDotcom
Fun fact: The DOJ hand-picked a Judge for the Megaupload case who was
a former Disney lawyer and a shareholder of Disney while on my case.
He destroyed my business without any due process. He failed to
disclose his conflict of interest and was recently forced to recuse
himself 🤣

@KimDotcom
Biden colluded with his “best friend in life” former Senator Chris
Dodd who became the chairman of the Motion Picture Association (MPAA)
to destroy my business. A contract prosecution paid by Hollywood.
Typical Biden corruption. Read about my case here:
Kim.com/whitepaper.pdf

@KimDotcom
In 2011 Joe Biden met with 6 Hollywood executives and an extradition
expert at the White House to destroy my business. A week prior Biden’s
personal lawyer Neil MacBride who became Biden’s personal DOJ
prosecutor briefed Biden at the WH about his progress in the
Megaupload case.