Cryptocurrency: Sam Altman's AI Worldcoin: A 1984 Abomination Upon All Humankind, MUST BE STOPPED

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 23:10:29 PDT 2023

If you can sue it, if it has a registered "business license",
patent, trademark, if you can find it or know the people's names,
if it came from a Govt Bank Corp Edu "non-profit" International
"NGO" or anything of such entity likeness... you can rest assured
that coin is TOTAL GARBAGE, as bad as Fiat, CBDC itself.

Only valid model is Satoshin, write code, leave nothing that
gives you or anyone else power control or benefit, release it,
walk the fuck away, and let the world's Free Humanity decide
which among them they will pick up and use.

Shut down WorldCoin.

Failure...
https://www.newsbtc.com/breaking-news-ticker/chatgpt-creators-latest-project-world-coin-launches-crypto-wallet/

Beware of World Token Tokenomics
Bet you heard about its launch several times now but always invest with caution!
Coin price is currently $2.70
This is with a market cap of only 283 million, low compared to other
big coins right?
Wrong!
Only about 1% of its maximum Supply is released so far.
This makes this a top 6 Coin! Market Cap is actually $26,980,978,640
https://coinmarketcap.com/de/currencies/worldcoin-org/
Many people might get rekt, this is my personal opinion but we might
see a -90% here soon.
We don't even know if this is an actual legit project!

[–]K2-2008-DVD 134 points135 points136 points 21 hours ago (65 children)

I am always suspicious of any company that wants to harvest my eyeballs

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio 13 points14 points15 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

We're sorry to hear that you're having a problem with
EyeBallHarvesting™ INC. Please scan your eyeballs and enter your
address to speak to our support bot.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Killertimme 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

I am seen enough science fiction to never let my eyeballs be scanned

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]djsimmy365 33 points34 points35 points 21 hours ago (25 children)

Damn eyeball miners/stakers

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 27 points28
points29 points 20 hours ago (21 children)

Proof-of-eye

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dcdplex 10 points11 points12 points 19 hours ago (7 children)

Ads directly to your retina.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]observerishh 3 points4 points5 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Shilling shilling everywhere

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lubimboPlatinum | QC: CC 28 1 point2 points3 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Apple Vision Pro got your back.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kirtash93The Ash Ketchum of Crypto | Gotta Catch 'Em All 1 point2
points3 points 18 hours ago (3 children)

Worst, you will never be able to use eyeball security systems anymore.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Witty-Repair2623 5 points6 points7 points 18 hours ago (1 child)

No worries , crypto keeps your assets safer.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]8055U 1 point2 points3 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Encrypted with dogs and cats

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]snowmichaelh 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

I saw Demolition man, so I dont trust eyeball security systems.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]special_onigiri 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

A normal day in the black mirror universe.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]actuatorsif5 5 points6 points7 points 19 hours ago (4 children)

Proof-of-Stare (PoS)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FluffyAspieTin | Superstonk 27 6 points7 points8 points 16 hours
ago (2 children)

EYE-D

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Yautja69BTC 69 3 points4 points5 points 12 hours ago (1 child)

Still waiting for POC ( proof of colonoscopy)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KingThermos 1 point2 points3 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

You got them lined up for multiple tests? I failed my kyc, try again!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]drbobbeanPlatinum | QC: CC 91 4 points5 points6 points 16 hours ago
(0 children)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]cryotosenseiPlatinum | QC: CC 42 1 point2 points3 points 15 hours
ago (0 children)

This sounds better than iProof haha

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Every_Hunt_160Platinum | QC: CC 672 | r/SSB 10 2 points3 points4
points 19 hours ago (4 children)

‘Nothing to see here’ , says the Company looking to harvest eyeballs

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]itbedeef 4 points5 points6 points 19 hours ago (2 children)

Wealth is in the eye of the beholder --- and I hold all the eyes!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Witty-Repair2623 4 points5 points6 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Crypto riches in my sights, I'm the ultimate hodler..

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]snowmichaelh 1 point2 points3 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Golden Eye!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Witty-Repair2623 2 points3 points4 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Don't fall for the EyeBallHarvesting™ trap.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CyberPunkMetalHead✅ AESIR Co-founder | Community Manager | Software
Engineer 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Proof of aye aye cap'n

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rakugaki_raijioTin | 6 months old 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour
ago (0 children)

Proof-of-balls

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]skystarsss 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Hey $5 is $5! /s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Witty-Repair2623 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

#ProtectYourEyes...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FalloutAssasin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Eyes for cash

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dcdplex 3 points4 points5 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

A truly visionary company.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]robbie5643Platinum | QC: CC 77 3 points4 points5 points 19 hours
ago (0 children)

They just want retinal scans of the world to feed to their ai… what’s
the worst that can happen?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChemicalAnybody6229 2 points3 points4 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Lol. My eyes can't be used for experiment

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]No_Ordinary1406 2 points3 points4 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Ohh this is those guys? F**k then. The whole business model is shit.
Sorry for who will lose money on this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Da_Notorious_HAMTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours
ago (0 children)

I’m not sorry

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ayoblink 2 points3 points4 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Sounds like some phineas and ferb's crypto creation in an alternate
universe lol, btw you remember candice?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pr0MeisterTin 4 points5 points6 points 19 hours ago (1 child)

The Uchihas are going corporate

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tehshogunTin 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Why did I thumbs-up this comment. I swear I'm not a weeb.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]antonjgPlatinum | QC: CC 74 2 points3 points4 points 21 hours ago
(4 children)

You’re telling me you don’t want your eyeball movements being tracked?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 20 hours ago* (1 child)

[deleted]

[–]Aggravating_Deal_572Platinum | QC: CC 388, ETH 69, BTC 20 |
TraderSubs 55 -1 points0 points1 point 19 hours ago (0 children)

unbelievable...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]skystarsss 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Kids nowadays complain about everything... Back in my time we live in bunkers

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]To_The_M000NTin 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Yes, I don't want lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]diarpiiiii 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Just staked mine and the APY is insane

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mundane-Farm-4117Platinum | QC: CC 91 | Stocks 10 0 points1 point2
points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Especially if that someone is called SAM!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JGCheemaTin 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

It's up there on the list with people who want my seed.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Chmurkayun -1 points0 points1 point 19 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah buddy me too

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Perfect pump and dump coin as it has hype behind it even before release.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CymandeTV 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Return of skynet for me.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]strongkhalSilver | QC: CC 84 | CRO 64 | ExchSubs 64 0 points1
point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

They even collected donations to do it even though the fucker Dan a
millionaire is

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]omghag18 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

👀

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HereticLaserHaggis 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Wants to harvest your eyeballs and owns one of the lost advanced ai
engines in the world.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]user260421 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Suspicion is only the first step to keeping yourself safe

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Sharp-Imagination563 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

I am always aware and beware of all the company

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Suitable_Algae_2539 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Harvesting eyeballs is a major red flag. Also the name. Sounds
something Lex Luthor would come up with

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]The_Chorizo_BanditSilver | QC: CC 846, XRP 41 | TRX 28 0 points1
point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Oh boy, then do I have a project for you. Vulturecoin is the newest
and hottest token in the market today. And for one week only, if you
send them one of your eyeballs, they’ll send you two back - absolutely
free!

>! while stocks last. Vulturecoin takes no responsibility for loss of any organs or subsequent violation of any unattended sockets. Also, no refunds !<

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Instantbeef 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

I just never get why these companies need their own coin. I mean I
know why the WANT their own coin but it doesn’t seem beneficial to the
users at all only a risk.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Tasigur1Tin 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

I have some alternatives for you:

    BALL Coin
    SnowballSwap
    Footballcoin

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]elysiansaurusPlatinum | QC: CC 20 | CAKE 6 | r/WSB 286 0 points1
point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

I've seen enough sci fi movies to know that it's a great idea!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]moldyjellybeanSilver | QC: CC 466, DOGE 186, BTC 61 | r/SSB 62 |
r/WSB 58 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Last time I got this many notifications about a listing was ICP, Jasmy etc

We all know how that turned out. Just skip this shitcoin

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DrinkMoreCodeMoreSilver | QC: CC 347, GPUmining 29, ETH 16 | ADA 42
| Hacking 143 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]admin_defaultPlatinum | QC: BTC 192, ETH 144, CC 98 | TraderSubs
105 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I’m always suspicious of any project with a name as stupid as WorldCoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Awkward_Potential_Platinum | QC: CC 466, BTC 27 | Politics 25 0
points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

I agree with OP that the tokenomics aren't good right now.

I also agree that the eye thing is dystopian.

But the eye thing may actually be a good idea. We have no idea how
dark the internet might get as there become infinitely more bots than
humans. The retina scan might end up being a way to run a payment
network or even a social network. Imagine if there was a social
network where you knew that everyone was human. Sure there will be a
few dumbasses who sell their wallet and bots will use them. But it
will be exponentially less than the open Internet.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]keysbliss6 - 7 years account age. 88 - 175 comment karma. 0 points1
point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Harvest my neighbour's eyeballs I am okay with, just not mine.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]w_savageCrypto is my personality. 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours
ago (0 children)

reading about the worldID thing was kinda scary ngl.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]genjitenjiSilver | QC: CC 320 | NANO 91 0 points1 point2 points 1
hour ago (0 children)

Man if I had a nickel for every time a company wanted my biometric
face data, I’d have a couple nickels. Just about two but still weird.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PensiveinNJBronze 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Yo this Sam Altman dude is a different kind of Silicon Valley fucked up.

Like most tech moguls have weird god complexes or are nerdy as fuck
and like to be good buddies with pedophiles like Epstein like Bill
Gates, but fucking Sam Altman is a special kind of insane.

Like when do the nice men with the tight white jackets come for him?
Harvesting people's retinas? He's like the villain from a B-movie
future dystopian shit version of Blade Runner.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BusinessBreakfast3Platinum | QC: BTC 28, CC 22 | CRO 5 56 points57
points58 points 20 hours ago (11 children)

1% circulating supply. Beware.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]samer109 13 points14 points15 points 17 hours ago (1 child)

    the remaining 99% of its supply is being distributed over 15 years.

Lol 🥴

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]deadleg22Platinum | QC: BTC 26, ALGO 16 | LRC 5 | r/WSB 13 0
points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

It's a slow rug

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]special_onigiri 5 points6 points7 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Don't worry it's already 15% down, it'll probably go up because this
sub hates it lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whodontloveboobs 5 points6 points7 points 18 hours ago (4 children)

Thanks for the advice. I'm balls deep in!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]UltraHyperDonkeyDickBronze 2 points3 points4 points 14 hours ago (2 children)

Could be worse.. you could be eyes deep.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LordGaraidhTin 1 point2 points3 points 10 hours ago (1 child)

You've never snattered a minge I take it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]UltraHyperDonkeyDickBronze 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

I am willing to try most things, but I draw the line a gasheye.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SirJoe2Tin 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

You mean iBalls deep or eyeballs deep?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kn0llePlatinum | QC: CC 112 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

This thing will just Tank.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]XWarriorYZPlatinum | QC: CC 710, CCMeta 23 | Stocks 32 0 points1
point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Can’t have a truly successful PnD if you blow your whole load too quickly

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rootplMoonwalker 8 points9 points10 points 21 hours ago (3 children)

The inflation in this coins is going to be massive on this coin."Fully
diluted market cap: $27,946,925,271"

Yikes!

They don't even have tokenomics or white paper on their website, just
a letter from the founder lol:

https://worldcoin.org/

I'd stay away from it for now. We don't even know what the remaining
token distribution is going to look like.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CleynnTin 2 points3 points4 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

"Hey guys I got this project, it's great believe me, I don't know yet
what it does or how it works but oh man is it gonna be great ! Invest
in it I guarantee 100% it will make you rich" kinda vibe

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GMono 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

For a second I thought you came here to shill the project… 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MrPrime_MinisterTin 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Even chat gpt is valued at around 30 billion, they're just fucking
with retailers here

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Intelligent_Page2732Platinum | QC: CC 918 31 points32 points33
points 21 hours ago (14 children)

Just another coin with shit tokenomics.

I will stick with one shitcoin this time around and that one is Moons.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChemicalAnybody6229 1 point2 points3 points 20 hours ago (2 children)

Exactly. Moons is our favorite shitcoin.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OddseeBronze 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Shitpost to earn shitcoin. Doesn't get any better than that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SirJoe2Tin 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

If moons would have the same fully diluted supply market value as
world coin, moons would cost $200. This is my hopium.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio -1 points0 points1 point 20 hours ago (0 children)

Why doesn't that surprise me :)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+]user260421 comment score below threshold-6 points-5 points-4 points
18 hours ago (2 children)

While reading I was wondering which shitcoin you're support, but Moons
are not a shitcoin, they're our beloved sweet Moons.

Show some respect!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]prkr88Bronze | QC: CC 19 | LRC 31 | ExchSubs 20 2 points3 points4
points 17 hours ago (1 child)

Deffo a shit coin. No good outside of Reddit, so it's use case is flawed.

But don't let that slow the copium train.

See and avoid, unless you have them for FREE off this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ShadowKnight324 -1 points0 points1 point 15 hours ago (0 children)

Better than Doge tho. At least it's value isn't corelated to Elon's shitposts

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]No_Scientist_7094Bronze | QC: CC 20 0 points1 point2 points 19
hours ago (0 children)

I see you put your money where your mouth is!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Fancy_Juggernaut_675Tin | 6 months old 0 points1 point2 points 19
hours ago (0 children)

Exactly what I thought :D

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whodontloveboobs 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

If I had 86k moons, for sure it would be my favorite shitcoin as well.
Gotta speed up my shitposting skills.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]tambaybtc 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

In exchange for throwing away your privacy you will receive 25
Worldcoins (WLD), currently worth around $60.
No Chance Thanks 🤨

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]-Monero 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

This is the way.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FalloutAssasin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Living the moon life.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]baconcheeseburgarianPlatinum | QC: CC 266, BTC 79, ETH 22 |
Investing 207 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

The only promising thing about it is that it's tied to the biggest AI
platform in the world.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CptBombastic 27 points28 points29 points 21 hours ago (24 children)

Honestly just don't invest in new coins in general and save yourself
the headache.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 14 points15 points16 points 19 hours ago (5 children)

10% chances are that you'll miss big profits

90% chances are that you'll save your ass.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]prkr88Bronze | QC: CC 19 | LRC 31 | ExchSubs 20 6 points7 points8
points 17 hours ago (2 children)

This should be a mandatory tick box before buying hyped coins.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Nefy-Food 1 point2 points3 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Should be on all new hyped coins

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ShadowKnight324 1 point2 points3 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Got it, short it to the oblivion it came from.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]No-Courage-1202Bronze -1 points0 points1 point 2 hours ago (0 children)

99% of people quit before getting the moon shot don’t listen to him

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PoorCryptoGamblerTin | 0 months old 2 points3 points4 points 20
hours ago (10 children)

BTC, ETH and MOONs for me

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 20 hours ago* (2 children)

[deleted]

[–]BirdSetFreePlatinum | QC: CC 1000 -4 points-3 points-2 points 20
hours ago (0 children)

+1 this. this should be the top comment here.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Every_Hunt_160Platinum | QC: CC 672 | r/SSB 10 -5 points-4 points-3
points 19 hours ago (0 children)

This is the ultimate threesome of coins that will take us to orgasm
one day, TRUST !!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Witty-Repair2623 -3 points-2 points-1 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

That's the spirit

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whodontloveboobs -4 points-3 points-2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

This guy CRYPTOS.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Pr0MeisterTin -4 points-3 points-2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

No 3 might surprise you

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NuewimPlatinum | QC: CC 613, ETH 31 | TraderSubs 31 -1 points0
points1 point 20 hours ago (1 child)

Investing in new coins is how most people get rugged, scammed or lose
money. Investing in such coins is a gamble and we should leave it to
either gamblers or experienced investors that can afford bit of risk.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Fancy_Juggernaut_675Tin | 6 months old 1 point2 points3 points 19
hours ago (0 children)

Or scammers. They are probably the most successful traders in this market area.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]user260421 -2 points-1 points0 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

No need to research if you're investing in the same coin!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChainsofCastamere 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Good advice.

I'd rather sleep well at night.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]podfather2000Tin | Unpop.Opin. 20 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours
ago (0 children)

So true. I don't know why people chase after new altcoins when in most
cases you will just be left holding the bag.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Outrageous-Skill-464 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

99% will keep flipping burgers the remaining 1% lambo

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Snjordo 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

What's even worse, world coin was launched in 2013, died and was revived in 2021

https://www.newsbtc.com/breaking-news-ticker/chatgpt-creators-latest-project-world-coin-launches-crypto-wallet/

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio 34 points35 points36 points 20 hours ago (24 children)

This sub seems to hate Worldcoin and thinks it will do a -90%. That's
bullish as balls to be honest. I'm honestly thinking about joining
this one.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Popular_Worry_9294Tin 16 points17 points18 points 20 hours ago (6 children)

Long it with 100x leverage and find out

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wee_dLow Crypto Activity | 6 months old 5 points6 points7 points 20
hours ago (3 children)

Balls in

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lolcatandy 8 points9 points10 points 19 hours ago (2 children)

Put your balls where your mouth is

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]UncleFatty_Tin 4 points5 points6 points 17 hours ago (1 child)

I spent my teen-agers years trying.

Sadly we're born with 2 ribs too many to achieve happiness and self fulfilment

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DorkyDorkingtonTin | GMEJungle 8 | Superstonk 125 0 points1 point2
points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Ron Jeremy has entered the chat.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Let's use a strategy with balls: 200x leverage or chicken

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Independent_Hyena495 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

You cant even short it... soooooooo

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dcdplex 3 points4 points5 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Sell the house. It will be wife changing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rootplMoonwalker 11 points12 points13 points 20 hours ago (4 children)

Ah yes, the good old reverse r/cc tactic. If we hate it it's the best
time to buy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Bitter_Storage_2918 4 points5 points6 points 19 hours ago (2 children)

reverse r/cc is up there with reverse Cramer being one of the most
profitable tatics

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whodontloveboobs 1 point2 points3 points 18 hours ago (1 child)

That why I follow this sub and Cramer on twitter. Reversing them both
always results in sweet profits. If they both bearish on something
that means I'll go balls deep in that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ryencoolTin | Politics 42 2 points3 points4 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

It works 100% of the time, most of the time.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]special_onigiri 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

I'm just gonna wait a little bit and buy some, this is SOL all over again lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AshamedFlameTin | 4 months old 1 point2 points3 points 17 hours ago
(0 children)

Go ahead then.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]user260421 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Inverse cramer and inverse r/cc have been some of the few investing
strategies that always worked for me lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheOneWhoCaredTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (3 children)

This is the way!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]R50centBronze | Politics 98 -3 points-2 points-1 points 17 hours
ago* (2 children)

The way to bankruptcy.

Edit: lol check back in a year bud.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheOneWhoCaredTin -1 points0 points1 point 16 hours ago (1 child)

No one holds these for a year friend.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]R50centBronze | Politics 98 -1 points0 points1 point 15 hours ago*
(0 children)

Looking around this subreddit... yes they really do friend lol.

Edit: got it. No one is holding ADA for more than a year because you
said so lol.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HairyChest69 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (2 children)

Where are you trading it?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio 1 point2 points3 points 16 hours ago (1 child)

Right now not at all. I'm on Kraken and MEXC though :)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HairyChest69 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Thanks. I use kraken but I want to find other exchanges not talked
about like kraken, CB or all the CEX I only really know about.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]buttcoin_lolTo moon 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

letting the sub influence you to buy like that is just as bad.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ayoblink 9 points10 points11 points 20 hours ago (3 children)

This sounds awfully close to a disaster waiting to happen. There is no
point in DYOR'ing further if only 1% supply is released yet.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lillica_Golden_SHIBBronze | BANANO 5 | TraderSubs 13 1 point2
points3 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Yet, the hype will catch a lot of people unaware of that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Yasini4real 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Degen first, think later.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]drgoogolTin 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

sounds good enough for me, i'm in

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jdscrypt00Tin 4 points5 points6 points 18 hours ago (1 child)

Got this from Twitter, so take with grain of salt:

An article from TechCrunch claims that hackers would have installed
password-stealing malware on the devices of multiple Worldcoin Orb
operators, giving them full access to the Worldcoin operator dashboard

According to an article from CoinDesk, the stolen data would have been
put up for sale.

A black market emerged on Chinese social media and ecommerce sites.
Sellers were offering KYC verifications for the World App, which
offers wallet and ID services.

Let the dumpster fire start.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]No-Courage-1202Bronze 0 points1 point2 points 2 hours ago (0 children)

It’s a project by founder of OpenAI if that’s true them it’s gonna be a big news

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]InsaneMcFriesPlatinum | QC: CC 256 16 points17 points18 points 21
hours ago (7 children)

A launch essentially into the top 6, reminds me of the infamous ICP launch…

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whodontloveboobs 3 points4 points5 points 18 hours ago (1 child)

Can we all agree on that Internet Computer was the stupidest name ever?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nomorebonksTin | CC critic 2 points3 points4 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

So was International Business Machines Corporation.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nomorebonksTin | CC critic 2 points3 points4 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Not really the same since FTX/Alameda manipulated the price of ICP
prior to launch.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BirdSetFreePlatinum | QC: CC 1000 3 points4 points5 points 20 hours
ago (2 children)

This might just outshine the ICP one lmao

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 20 hours ago (1 child)

[deleted]

[–]whodontloveboobs 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Other than me making some profits.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]rakugaki_raijioTin | 6 months old 1 point2 points3 points 1 hour
ago (0 children)

Insane Clown Posse coin

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OnelinersandbluesPlatinum | QC: ETH 120 | TraderSubs 120 4 points5
points6 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Reverse r/cc incoming. World bullshit or whatever is adopted as the
new european currency.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]alaminul950 3 points4 points5 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Those ready to ship dump on investors careful

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jirachang2Tin 2 points3 points4 points 19 hours ago (1 child)

I just stick to Moon

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]XHenkX -1 points0 points1 point 18 hours ago (0 children)

You and me both.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Kepanoir 2 points3 points4 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Thanks for the warning, I was just thinking about buying some.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FarvaharrHopium Addict. 6 points7 points8 points 19 hours ago (2 children)

Binance listed them, I don’t see why MOONs shouldn’t get listed
looking at this joke

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Killertimme -1 points0 points1 point 17 hours ago (0 children)

Because Binance would want their part of the moon supply.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Maxx3141Platinum | QC: CC 2677 1 point2 points3 points 21 hours ago
(2 children)

No one should invest serious money in a project that's just 1% mined / minted.

There might be potential for a flip, I don't even want to deny that.
Just everyone has to be aware it's an extreme gamble, not an
investment.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]leotardodicabrio 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

That's the neat part, you don't have to invest. You can simply let
them scan your eyeballs /s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]whaddayawantnow 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Yep, just let us scan your eyeballs and it will end income equality!
Scam written all over this one.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kris5722Platinum | QC: CC 181 1 point2 points3 points 19 hours ago
(0 children)

Too burnt to even try

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JJJaxMaxBronze | SHIB 11 1 point2 points3 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Saw someone shilling this on crypto Twitter this morning and said no way….

Shit, back up the bus bois if I don’t like it this thing is about to moon shot.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fiscottePlatinum | QC: CC 50 | ADA 14 | r/WSB 27 1 point2 points3
points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Coming from Mr. Altman, yeah no thanks greedy fuck

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]zaramarley07 1 point2 points3 points 16 hours ago (1 child)

As an investor, it's crucial to conduct thorough research before
diving into any cryptocurrency. The tokenomics of a project play a
significant role in its success or failure. Look for transparency,
utility, and a well-balanced ecosystem to make informed decisions and
avoid potential pitfalls. Stay cautious, and remember, knowledge is
the key to safe and successful investments!"

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CH1997H 3 points4 points5 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

Thanks, ChatGPT

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]the_war_criminalTin 1 point2 points3 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

This is the most disturbing crypto project on the web and it aligns
with the wef. Not your keys or eyeballs not your crypto. And if they
cant track you someone will..... be ware...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Krupda42Tin | 4 months old 2 points3 points4 points 21 hours ago (2 children)

SBF invested in it
Can't say I'm surprised that it has SBF type tokenomics

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ObiWanKokobi 5 points6 points7 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Sam Bank Man buying alt coins from Sam Alt Man.

Please....

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]my__name__is___jeff 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Can’t make that up

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]blueblurspeedspinBronze | Superstonk 77 2 points3 points4 points 19
hours ago (0 children)

A coin isnt needed to combat AI. its just another scam with a tangible
concept that people can believe in.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Small_every 1 point2 points3 points 21 hours ago (4 children)

So rug pull when?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]xkingmnRedditor for 22 days. 2 points3 points4 points 20 hours ago
(0 children)

soon

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NuewimPlatinum | QC: CC 613, ETH 31 | TraderSubs 31 1 point2
points3 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

With so big supply it doesn't even need a rugpull for people to lose a
lot of money. Price will easilly dump naturally.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]XHenkX 1 point2 points3 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Downward trend seems like its already starting

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DapDaGeniusBronze 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Next week

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SuccumbedToReddit 1 point2 points3 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Marketcap is calculated using circulating supply, not max supply. But
it is a bad sign in that it will be hugely inflationairy once the rest
of the supply starts circulating. Don't expect any profits if you're
buying now.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Killertimme 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

A disaster in the making.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]terra993 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (2 children)

dont invest in it. save yourself

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ObiWanKokobi 1 point2 points3 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Inverse CC is strong in this one, but honestly it does look like a
fucking dumpster fire waiting to happen.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]theowlseesTin 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

You should buy and make a post about how it goes. For science of course

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HolyShooter97Tin 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Rugpull bound to happen

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lxdr 3 points4 points5 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah, this one's pretty apparent. Either that or there's a "hack".

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Creative_Ad7831 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

I get it. Just invest your money in top 5 projects

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]National_Range6369 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

Wold rugpull

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FreyaOysteaTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

I will never buy this shit

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dAn_tHe_mAn7PM me feet pics 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (1 child)

That’s ass

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lostaga1n 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

It’s eyess

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BakeSufficient6835 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (1 child)

Buying a coin after only 1% of supply is released is just asking to get rekt...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Decebal_Diurpaneus 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

begging for it, agreed. not sus at all.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EdgeLord19941 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Everyone here hates it so much it's going to $50 before it comes back down

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DarnegarTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

This is actually really informative. Thank you!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[+][deleted] 20 hours ago (1 child)

[deleted]

[–]Independent_Hyena495 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

That's why I'm thinking about investing in it and selling it to the
next greater fool, lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Cashmoneyboy98Tin -1 points0 points1 point 19 hours ago (0 children)

Interestingly the founders of OpenAI are on board

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Fox_n_RollPlatinum | QC: CC 689 -1 points0 points1 point 19 hours
ago (0 children)

After reading the first block on Coinmarketcap of "What Is Worldcoin
(WLD)?" I decided that I don't want this shitcoins in my life... I
mean like, WTF? are you serious? That's a joke

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]economist_kinda -1 points0 points1 point 17 hours ago (1 child)

    we might see a -90% here soon.

Like what happened to ICP

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NarcissistSlayer 1 point2 points3 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah FTX is to thank for what happened to icp.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Imaginary-Delay-6828Tin -1 points0 points1 point 9 hours ago (0 children)

So short it right?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]miks595Platinum | QC: CC 76 0 points1 point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

Good tip, people often only look at the token price

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]theycallmekimpembeTin | 5 months old 0 points1 point2 points 21
hours ago (0 children)

I am pretty sure the only time I have heard about it was related to a scam :/

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Carretje2 - 3 years account age. -25 - 25 comment karma. 0 points1
point2 points 21 hours ago (0 children)

Only accumulate in dips

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Calm-Cartographer677Cryptonaut 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago
(0 children)

People always seem to forget about fully diluted market cap. I look at
this instead of market cap as I hate tokens that have insane inflation
rates.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ahabrakenI am non-fungible 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Fully diluted market cap should be a more widespread metric. Thanks.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]supronesTin 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Don't become exit liq for VC's

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dwkk1 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

"Nice rug you've got there, it would be a shame if someone..."

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NatLappasRedditor for 4 months. 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours
ago (0 children)

Tell me - is this actually a legit and good project?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ThatOtherGuy254Platinum | QC: CC 633, BTC 239 | TraderSubs 239 0
points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

I definitely want this one to fail considering what they want to do.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Puzzleheaded_Popup 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

I'll wait till it shows up on FTX.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]JubudtjeTin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Thanks for letting us know

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dcdplex 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

This can be another bad publicity for crypto, if Sam rugged the degens
investors.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]xkingmnRedditor for 22 days. 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago
(0 children)

Now that’s a scary coin where such a low supply is out but there is so
much left around.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lordciders 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

It's never a good thing to buy any coin at launch, no matter the tokenomics.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RealVoldemortPlatinum | QC: CC 52 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours
ago (0 children)

Truly a world coin. There's 1 billion coins for each person at only
the cost of a rug pull

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]simplicity92Bronze 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Got my beer money from buyjng in at 2.7, selling it at 3.1 Not gonna
risk anything on a new coin that is not stable anymore, especially i
myself got burned im the bear market

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]WineMakerBg 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Tokenomics is the least we should beware of regarding WLD

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Embarrassed_Chef_393Tin 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Liquidity is only $260k on OP and $230k on ETH. What could possibly go
wrong with a 27B market cap coin?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ChainsofCastamere 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Also beware of the project!

Zero knowledge proof of personhood is a great (and necessary idea).
There's plenty of other ways to do it that don't involve taking
biometrics or scanning your eyeballs.

This may be a case where being first actually isn't best. There's tons
of other projects in development that will do this in a better way
with no token and no eyeball scanning.

Altman's probably just trying to capitalize on the ChatGPT hype, but
this project and this token is riddled with problems.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jurgensdapimp 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Seems like another shitcoin, soon it will be like 0,000001

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]peteprox 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Their app looks great but everything else looks awful

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]raresanevoice 0 points1 point2 points 20 hours ago (0 children)

Definitely a ... Weird marketing tag

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ZOOBOO_11Tin | TRX 7 | Superstonk 18 0 points1 point2 points 20
hours ago (0 children)

They want this to eventually include everything like passports,
centralized, and you think any government is gonna partner with
someone private to store that data? Nah they want that themselves,
crash and burn incoming

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]pokeholo23Tin | 6 months old 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago
(0 children)

Short it if you are so confidend

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]final_lionelTin 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

-90% is not enough, we might see -99% 😅

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Carib_CoiinTin 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Honestly, its the eyeball data that freaks me out. No need for an AI
company to have that. They can keep their coins

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dull-Wear-3286 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

A perfect coin for Pump and Dump by Whales because it already has a
hype behind it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Chmurkayun 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

I'm just sticking with ETH, BTC and MOONs

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Careless-Trip5241 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Wouldn't wonder if Logan Paul is involved 😅

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Immediate_Penalty680 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (1 child)

Does anyone know if if's possible yet to short this coin somewhere?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]banZiiiPlatinum | QC: CC 24 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Probably on Binance soon. I'll short the shit out of it in a week or
two. No idea when they release more coins, but once they do It'll
never touch $2.5 again

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]humour-is-goodTin | CRO 45 | ExchSubs 45 0 points1 point2 points 19
hours ago (0 children)

Wow trading volume on Coingecko is $151M right now.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Starkgaryen69Stack Sats 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

They can harvest deez nutz!!!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]hellosamaira 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Is this a buy sign?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]SaltedSnail85Bronze | QC: CC 23 | LRC 29 | Unpop.Opin. 25 0 points1
point2 points 19 hours ago (0 children)

Can you call it tokenomics. It's a dump.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]robbie5643Platinum | QC: CC 77 0 points1 point2 points 19 hours ago
(0 children)

Incredible, didn’t realize retinal scans could be worth so much. It’s
so frustrating because on one hand the hype train probably isn’t done
yet so there’s gains to be made. But on the other I certainly don’t
want to be left with the bag.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Riviera20Tin 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

WTF is this Coin?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]user260421 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

I get mixed feelings from your post lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dastan9527 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Beware of the name: Sam

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Inbeforetheclose1234Tin | ADA 6 | Superstonk 58 0 points1 point2
points 18 hours ago (0 children)

And Sam and another Scam…i would urge caution

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]sleepyjoeyyTin 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

It’s a great idea, bad investment. The concept of the id system is good though.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Lhadar31Tin | CRO 5 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

This is the eye!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]superduperdude92 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Wtf is world coin lol

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Slight_Excuse3968 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

1% circulating supply and "identity network, giving ownership to
everyone". Is this a joke?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]madridgalacticoTin | PennyStocks 15 0 points1 point2 points 18
hours ago (0 children)

Wow those are some crazy tokenomics

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]shenanigans_101 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Better to invest in the coins that have been here all along and keep
being worked on. Its a bear market, you have almost the same
opportunity on those doing a 5x/10x and its safer

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ShotCryptographer523Platinum | QC: CC 237 | VET 9 0 points1 point2
points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Thanks for the warning. Crazy shit right here.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]CyberPunkMetalHead✅ AESIR Co-founder | Community Manager | Software
Engineer 0 points1 point2 points 18 hours ago (0 children)

Why does it sound so close to Onecoin? You would have thought their
Marketing and PR team jumped on that right away.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]NotReallyYouPunk 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

I still don't genuinely understand why this sub hates worldcoin.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nobelcauseTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

I'm so done with these super inflationary tokens with centralised ownership.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RoentgenFischTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Lots of worldcoin posts coming out of nowhere all of a sudden.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jekpopulous2Silver | QC: CC 49, SOL 22, ETH 38 | NANO 19 |
TraderSubs 18 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

This is why you trade coins based on FDV and TVL, not MC.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AutofluorescentGridTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

the concept is good and might still be a good buy soon

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jeaksawBronze 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

On the other hand I don't like sharing my bio-metric info with a
project that built only to collect data.

This is another red flag for me and I would stay away from it

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]B1llyzaneBronze | ADA 38 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Roadmap states scanning your real balls “proof of testicles” comes
next - so filling my balls euh bags

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jps_Platinum | QC: ETH 96 | LegalAdvice 281 0 points1 point2 points
17 hours ago (0 children)

I'm wary of the word tokenomics, myself.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]my__name__is___jeff 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Question is, is it worth buying after it dumps 90%?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]observerishh 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

stop shilling coins here

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]madmancryptokillaPlatinum | QC: ETH 40 | TraderSubs 31 0 points1
point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

What's at work here is shit tectonics. When two shit plates strike and
come together under incredible prssure, what happens, Bubbles?
Shitquake."

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]GopnikCactusBronze 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

"Rug" by VCs coming next week!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Dr_Tacopus 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Yeah, cure it’s looking incredibly sketchy. I’ll be watching from afar
for a while.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bwjxjelsbd 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

I saw Sam Altman interview the other day and he said he wants this to
be the most distributed token in the world. The way it was distributed
is very decentralized but in the end rich people will hoarding it
anyway if it has any value.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Outrageous-Skill-464 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

Just Another day in the Crypto casino

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ShinryukensTin 0 points1 point2 points 17 hours ago (0 children)

See, always a catch. So real price actually current price with 2 extra
zero in front of it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Collectibl3 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

So we should short the token? Thanks OP

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AlphaWaifu 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

CBDCs coming boys!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]RealCFourTin | CRO 8 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

This one popped up on cdc without regular announcement, seems like
someone paid their way in to the lineup, cdc did the minimum to
promote it

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]HairyChest69 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

This is not me supporting it, just Pasting this From the world coin
founder so you don't have to click it.

"Introducing Worldcoin

More than three years ago we founded Worldcoin with the ambition of
creating a new identity and financial network owned by everyone; the
rollout begins today. If successful, we believe Worldcoin could
drastically increase economic opportunity, scale a reliable solution
for distinguishing humans from AI online while preserving privacy,
enable global democratic processes, and eventually show a potential
path to AI-funded UBI.

Worldcoin consists of a privacy-preserving digital identity (World ID)
and, where laws allow, a digital currency (WLD) received simply for
being human. We hope that, where the rules are less clear, such as in
the U.S., steps will be taken so more people can benefit from both.

You can now download World App, the first protocol-compatible wallet,
and reserve your share. After visiting an Orb, a biometric
verification device, you will receive a World ID. This lets you prove
you are a real and unique person online while remaining completely
private. As the global distribution of Orbs is ramping up, you can
find the closest one and book time to be verified with World App and
at worldcoin.org.

Worldcoin is an attempt at global scale alignment, the journey will be
challenging and the outcome is uncertain. But finding new ways to
broadly share the coming technological prosperity is a critical
challenge of our time. We hope you’ll join us"

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]TheHoodOGSus holder 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

If it sound and smell like a scam👀

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MackStokesPlatinum | QC: CC 235, DOGE 30 0 points1 point2 points 16
hours ago (0 children)

If there’s no white paper, u must ask yourself, what’s the benefit of
not? The answers don’t support world coin longevity, that’s for sure.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Routine-Detail-5576Platinum | QC: CC 42 | Buttcoin 17 0 points1
point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

This is such an incredibly stupid grift. And I’m sure it’ll make the
founders even wealthier than they already are.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wylie2020Platinum | QC: DOGE 27 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours
ago (0 children)

Its a pump and dump, wait watch and enjoy the show.... 😎🍿

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]fnetmaPlatinum | QC: CC 21 | ADA 6 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours
ago (0 children)

Absolutely garbage project and the CEO sound like a weirdo.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Johnny_ac3sBronze 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Only gamble with what you can afford to lose.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mariahausfrau 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

I prefer my doctor to do my yearly eyechecks. Atleast they give me
better glasses so i see how much my portfolios been dipping.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]wayfarer8888Tin 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

When it has A.I. in it, it cannot fail /S
https://www.reuters.com/technology/openais-sam-altman-launches-worldcoin-crypto-project-2023-07-24/

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]sweetmitchellTin 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Eye want to make money!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]dirpydipBronze 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Good info, also the $26B is it's fully diluted market cap, not it's
nominal market cap

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]ronchonPlatinum | QC: CC 255, BTC 20 | NANO 10 | Futurology 13 0
points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

With the amount of negative press around this shitcoin in this sub, I
can already forsee it will be one of the top performing ones of this
new cycle.

🤡

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Sand-Major 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

preparing to short this shitty ass coin

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]bkcrypt0 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours ago (0 children)

Gives new meaning to an eye for an eye . . .

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LiuthekangRedditor for 3 months. 0 points1 point2 points 16 hours
ago (0 children)

I do agree the Tokenomics are off.

For me the decision is based on profit, and the team behind the coin.
I do not think SBF wants to be linked to a coin that crashes hard
because of an outsized release of coins in circulation.

It is a short to medium term hold for me

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]masstransiencePlatinum | QC: CC 25 | LRC 7 | Politics 118 0 points1
point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

This coin is following the typical alt coin hype pattern of all alts
since 2021. -90% is an easy bet.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KapowdonkboumTin 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Is it smart to short this?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]King_Von_Forever 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (1 child)

Honestly, you have to be a dumb motherfuxker to invest in WorldCoin.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FidgetyRat 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

We do have people buying moons.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]hammerandanvilproPlatinum | QC: CC 74 0 points1 point2 points 15
hours ago (0 children)

Once bitten twice shy on that word. Glad to help spread the word now, good info.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]--leockl--Tin | CelsiusNet. 7 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago
(0 children)

This Worldcoin project feels like Sam missed out on the last crypto
bull run due to busy working on ChatGPT and now that ChatGPT is
released, he wants a piece of the pie in the crypto space, so shopped
around for a project and found this.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Painfulblisteronmyb 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

These assumptions mean little to nothing rly. Moon has no fixed supply
so the fully diluted market cap is infinite.

World tokens fully diluted market cap is around 2 - 3 billion
considering the current price

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DankOceanTin 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

A scam? In cryptocurrency? Well, I never...

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]kn0llePlatinum | QC: CC 112 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Red flags

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]AndrewshwapTin 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

prestige worldwide!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KejsarePDX 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (0 children)

Good advice. Took me some time to get my head around prices and how to
compare coins.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]EarningsPalSilver | QC: BTC 91, ETH 59, LW 38 | ADA 72 | TraderSubs
50 0 points1 point2 points 15 hours ago (1 child)

ICP all over again.

Good for OP to check the Fully Diluted Market Cap and compare FDMCap
of other projects. Easy way to flag a price that is too high.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]vsauerr 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

I remember the time I was checking CoinMarketCap and just saw for the
first time ''ICP'' there. Never heard of it. I asked myself that time:
What is this coin? How is it in top 15?

Afters some years, I heard again about ICP and ask myself again but
this time ''What happened to this coin?''

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]vsauerr 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

What is this token?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Gloomy_Tennis_5768Tin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours
ago (0 children)

Yeah it seems, strange?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]zKarpTin 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

Reminds me of the woz coin

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]elysiansaurusPlatinum | QC: CC 20 | CAKE 6 | r/WSB 286 0 points1
point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

You are probably right, but all this information is already given to
us, they aren't being sneaky about it.

Max supply 10 Billion, current supply a little under 105M, so like you
said about 1%.

I guess if you just yolo in without even reading.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Burzzzt88Tin 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

Thx for the info. Went through the eye of the needle!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Stiltzkinn 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

They do not even answers about their token distribution and ask to
scan your iris. They call it world coin and their whitepaper is
geofenced in some places.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Separate-Job-4616 0 points1 point2 points 14 hours ago (0 children)

So we short it then ?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]FlyGuy_2000Tin | Investing 22 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago
(0 children)

Do not sell your eyeball data for pennies - demand to be paid in MOONS!!!

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]brady_d79Tin 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

It’s only up from here! I’d stake my eyeball on it…

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PeacefullyFightingPlatinum | QC: CC 329, ETH 23 | VET 10 |
TraderSubs 24 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

When is it going to run out of steam? I really want to try to short
one of these with $20 or so

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Saireddy8124 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Wating for vc to dump ☠️

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]lordofming-risesSilver | QC: CC 468 | CRO 70 | Superstonk 237 0
points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Where do we short it?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Commercial-Group-899 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

The CEO said everyone will have to get chipped for having a bank
account. Screw him

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]MrPuffer23Tin 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Even without the eyescan I wouldn't touch it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]old_graybushTin | LRC 39 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Nothin like an eye scan from AI to verify humanity

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]nowAdays33Tin 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

Yup always be alert 🚨 and think twice before involving any project in crypto

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Greedy-Error10 0 points1 point2 points 13 hours ago (0 children)

So it just launched and it’s too 6? Yea I’m not sure I trust that.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]UmarzyBronze 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

I don't even buy new launches immediately.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]PeleMaradonaTin 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

Idiot here. Can someone explain the implications of them only
releasing 1% of max supply as of today?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Crunchious1 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

I want nothing to do with this one

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]jadequarter 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

reverse /cc !! this is going 10x

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]xxyvannaxx 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

my eyes is very aimed on every suspicious campany

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Ninja_Gogen 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

I'm not touching this shitcoin.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]garybawsTin | CRO 8 0 points1 point2 points 12 hours ago (0 children)

how is it a top 6 coin just because only 1% is released? it doesnt
work that way. Having a coin with only 1% released is a BAD thing, but
you make it sound a good thing.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]DynamoDylanPlatinum | QC: CC 227 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours
ago (0 children)

I heard about it and then forgot about it.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KingThermos 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I'm super suspicious of a crypto company backed by an AI company. How
much of anything in their discord or reddit or purchases is even real?
That being said, we do love our sketchy backgrounds around here.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]latexpantsforeveryonTin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

I know i probably shouldn't buy this... but i'm so tempted. My
impulses are shaking.
Probably time lie down and buy some Banano instead.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]LekjeTin | BCH critic 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

*Cantillionairs

ftfy

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Fantastic-Ebb-6661Tin 0 points1 point2 points 11 hours ago (0 children)

What's the usecase for it?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]speedfire21Gold | QC: CC 22 | ADA 8 0 points1 point2 points 10
hours ago (0 children)

This coin combined with a CBDC might be the biggest boss of surveillance.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mikel_Piedrola 0 points1 point2 points 10 hours ago (0 children)

May Saint Lucia preserve your sight.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Future_Blockchain 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

The most obvious scam in crypto currently.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]5150sickTin 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

I'm not so sure now. This is like the 3rd post I've seen today telling
me how bad of an idea this Worldcoin eyeball scan is. This has to be
one of the strongest buy signals I've seen here to date.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]YayayayayayayayX1001 - 2 years account age. 100 - 200 comment
karma. 0 points1 point2 points 9 hours ago (0 children)

FUD

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]KingVandaloTin | CAKE 8 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

Prolly another scam

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]patrickstar466Tin | CC critic 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago
(0 children)

the trajectory is going to be just like ICP

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]BrocoliAssassin 0 points1 point2 points 8 hours ago (0 children)

I don’t care what price it’s at or where it could go. I’m staying far
away from that coin as possible.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]OddIndication4Tin 0 points1 point2 points 7 hours ago (0 children)

Is it time to short it?

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]Mountain_Monke 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Takes a whole new level of stupid to throw money at these capitalist goblins.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]maharajgssTin 0 points1 point2 points 4 hours ago (0 children)

Who cares. Invest in another shitcoin.

    embed
    save
    report
    give award
    reply

[–]the-laughing-panda 0 points1 point2 points 1 hour ago (0 children)

Good call out, things could be easily missed.