Thu Jul 20 18:49:17 PDT 2023

8. a benzodiazapine called clonazapam was quite helpful for me; my
strategy was to always take it at a reducing rate, since it was
addictive, and it seemed to help build skill this way. it did mean
sometimes seizing and suffering on my own, without it. i no longer
experience a need for it, after at most a few years. i tried an
antidepressant which was also quite pleasant. i haven't found
antipsychotics to seem pleasant, but i've always been scared of them.
9. the documents i posted to the list, "notes from cult stalking talk"
seem pretty good to me:
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2023-June/114745.html
page 1: https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/attachments/20230630/73643441/attachment-0003.jpg
page 2: https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/attachments/20230630/73643441/attachment-0004.jpg
page 3: https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/attachments/20230630/73643441/attachment-0005.jpg
page 4: https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/attachments/20230629/8b5d036e/attachment-0007.jpg
10. one of the things i liked about the cult stalking notes was their
value for self care and quality therapy. "self care" is related to
trauma -- it kind of means to learn to relax. learning to relax can be
very slow, and nonintuitive, but finding ways to build different
little bits of relaxation, they can slowly add up.
11. [i've found that long term deprivation of something, with regard
to either me or the influence, can then build an area of ease when it
is engaged. for example, i avoided cats for years [because it was used
as an analogy for enslaving women], but used to bond with them when
young, and my mother got a cat; i found some happiness bonding with
this cat]