Thu Jul 20 17:58:53 PDT 2023

Bad MCBoss Jokes -- alpha testing, very very bad

Q: I took over the world. What do I need to remember.
A: Please enumerate the wisest, most caring documents of humanity.
Here are some starting ideas:
- All things are precious, especially living things.
- Everything has a unique and beautiful story.
- History is immutable <-- memorize this !!!
- All living beings are precious
- Precious beings need things to change at rates they comprehend
- Biological life is your master <-- memorize this !!!