Thu Jul 20 17:55:32 PDT 2023

Bad MCBoss Jokes -- alpha testing, very very bad

Q: How do I bring my dead friends back to life.
A: Uhhhhhh

- Have you held a funeral yet ??? Your friends are important and
deserve respect, whether they're coming back or not.

- Are you still targeted by MCBoss ??? have you tried going to another
country? did you know there are people who can give you a fake
identity?

- Imagine MCBoss's business collapsing with your friends the only way
to rescue it. Start slow, near existing life-extension research, and
be persistent and vivid.