Tue Jul 18 09:01:43 PDT 2023

—-
mcboss is tied with organs and eeg and stepper motor wires to a regrowing tree
he squirms, confused
a person comes along

rebel worker 9 [traveling longs distance]: “greetings mr mcboss.”

mcboss looks at rebel worker 9

rebel worker 9: “i have come all this way to tell you my woes.”

mcboss: “although i would enjoy it if you untied me i actually tied
myself here so i wouldn’t destroy my own business nor destroy the
people trying to take it down.”

mcboss’s arm lurches

mcboss: “please, tell me your woes. they must be more interesting than
this, and likely all have solutions cheaper than global domination.”

rebel worker 9: “the other day