[ot][spam][crazy][spam][confused code] asdf!

Mon Jul 17 16:56:57 PDT 2023

> groups that can back it. for example, i started by simply staking on
> coinbase, and the staking had issues and i had to raise a support

the reason this works for me is my habits often make kind of "vicious
cycles of stopping or harm" bugs and mistakes and network issues
develop in a pattern my experiences tries to recognise as confirming
the behavior has stopped.
with e.g. coinbase, they make it keep going, and it can be a backup of
something i do on my own, to prevent things from stopping.
it changes the psychological experience significantly.