[ot][spam][crazy][spam][confused code] asdf!

Mon Jul 17 12:13:47 PDT 2023

daydream example daydream re-attempt:
so we have the last two, and we have ratelimit_count total.
the last one would be eta
the second to last would be eta - min_period
then ratelimit_count / 2 fit in the remaining ones.
it would be nice if the third to last were almost to eta - min_period * 2 .
and the total sum of the delays is ratelimit_period !

ok i think i have it !!!!!!!!!!!
basically we keep track of how many we have left, ratelimit_count -
number_of_calls_in_final_period
then we do the linear slope thing using this remaining_ratelimit_count
rather than the whole ratelimit_count

uhhhhhhhhhhhh partially ! partially!

and we want to figure it so that it actually works, rather than overflowing.