Non-canon Second Draft Spinoffs Re: Second Draft (was MC Boss Webcomic, Re: Morning Spam)

Tue Jul 11 13:28:40 PDT 2023

So what happened?

- It kind of looks like there's been an advanced virus or something
out there that presents a fake reality to people. A massive MITM. It
seems like doing this was a thing before the internet; people describe
exposure to fake radio stations and such.

- It seems the people I bumped into are big on cult-like mind control.

- Somebody told me when there's a lot of device compromise it's often
a spy agency. Others have experienced that those two don't necessarily
line up.

Somehow I learned to not investigate the virus. A very strange
behavior. Books show how you can train people to do this, but I don't
really know why I have this behavior.

I have other weird attributes too after this started, psychotic-like
symptoms often associated with drugs.

The part I found most terrifying was how the people would treat
_anybody_ as enslaveable. I wasn't used to this.

[it was also confusing to be forcibly controlled by multiple factions
in conflict, with no channel to relate to one that i was relating for
the other, etc ... parts missing relation here]

Huge dissociative disorder! It totally builds a "dissociated identity"
in you except instead of an identity it's a clump of learned traumatic
behavior modification that work together.