[spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 06:30:45 PDT 2023

On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
> <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
>> <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> maybe it bears some similarity to that turing problem of predicting
>>> the completion of another code
>>> turing’s contrived counterexample places power regarding prediction
>>> and control in such a way that the goal cannot succeed. of course this
>>> proof also disproves itself in some ways because the code in question
>>> must be able to predict the behavior of the halting-prediction code.
>>
>> i often get in arguments with mathematicians because i don’t learn
>> much math theory. we both walk away thinking we are right.
>>
>> i would, for the purposes of this larger concept, assuming that a
>> halting problem can be fully solved only if it is contrived such that
>> it has more capability to predict its test processes than they have to
>> predict it.
>>
>> you can make physical systems where both have an equal ability to
>> predict the other, and you then reach a logical real physical
>> conclusion where the answer is indeterminate because the action of
>> each depends on the choice of other in fair balance.
>
> uhh so quick argument against halting problem: the halting detector’s
> data is not input data to the detection function. considering only
> pure function -like behavior, it looks solvable to me. i am not a
> mathematician, and have not read the problem in depth.

it’s normal for a handful of nerds to question things taught in
school, without resolution. teachers usually tell them to take a
higher level class or go through the rest of their degree and write a
paper, or just kind of end the discussion due to time constraints.