Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:24:06 PDT 2023

Much of EU now limiting transactions to $1000EU while
refusing to raise the arbitrary limits to account for GovBank
caused inflation, thus penalizing users even more.

Lot's of this nonsense going on widespread in all countries too...

"Protecting you from financial crime and fraud is very important
to us. That's why we're making it clearer that we can set limits
on payments to and from your account. These limits can apply to
different types of payments, including cash deposits and withdrawals,
and payments that we identify as going to areas of high risk of
financial crime, such as certain cryptocurrency exchanges. -- Banks"