Fri Jul 7 16:02:47 PDT 2023

Recovery Chamber 7: "I am going to perform a roleplay with you, in
attempt to calm the part of you that expresses love for Boss, while
you have entered this chamber that rescues from him. Do you consent to
this roleplay?"

Torture Agent: "Yeah, that sounds okay."

Recovery Chamber 7: "I work for Boss, and visit him every day. He has
asked me to go through this procedure with you, so that you may aid
him better. Is it helpful for me to say this?"

Torture Agent: "I feel much more relaxed, but I read something about
this and they didn't mention saying that ever. I'm a little worried!"

Recovery Chamber 7: [sound of somebody typing something]