Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:51:58 PDT 2023

Hairdresser Experimentee [to Rebel Torturer]: "What do you really
pretend to like a lot about torturing people?"

Rebel Torturer relaxes and smiles.

Rebel Torturer: "Oh, when they --"

Hairdresser Experimentee: "Now, say the thing you were going to say to
the targeted community!"

Rebel Torturer: "-- !"

Rebel Torturer squares off at Superpowered Intern 3

Rebel Torturer: "I'm very sorry that I'm decimating your community. I
was offered a lot of money to do this, and I refused the money, so I
was enslaved with mind control and can't do anything to stop myself."

Rebel Torturer pauses and inhales once. Hairdresser Experimentee looks at him.

Rebel Torturer: "Everything I try to do to stop it, the mind control
changes me somehow, so that my effort encourages it to happen even
more instead."

Hairdresser Experimentee [to Superpowered Intern 3]: "We don't know what to do!"

Superpowered Interns [a short pause, different lengths of time for
different people]: "We're here to rescue you!!"

Everybody smiles. "Yay!"