Sun Dec 31 13:30:32 PST 2023

i was thinking 0558 about improving the privacy features of public cams
> like this.
>
> one interesting thought is the idea of training a model to perform public
> key encryption. you could also simply use [code for it] but people consider
> it more obscure when it's in a model i think, maybe silly
> 0600 thoughts immature been stressed 0600
>
> basically you make a secure devi 0600
>
> challenge is making public key for all people, such that can only have
> private key if you are the person in question -- [it's doable -
> 0602

(? (idea part around each device could make its own private keys for
people, and do something like provide a public algorithm that gives the key
if you provide video showing you know things only they know (big
mistake!)?)) (the (secret :/) is there is no privacy already, it’s mostly
the human subconsciousness managing focus, so cryptography works within a
—) (no, different mistake.)

1625

burgle!

1625

i have a cool screenshot but it comes in two pictures.

(attached at bottom 1629)
my app version says 6.13.11 today but my tabs and posts from the day before
reference 6.15.11 !
the url below has changed content to give unreleased firmware versions, but
my cache has it giving the versions i now get for 6.13.11

it surprised me but i recovered. 1630